Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts (9900 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by GoldChest(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2020
Good one
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2020
Big boy
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Donice01: 7:05am On May 24, 2020
The untold story of Destiny Etiko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmUxf5AtmM
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by illicit(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2020
He no get hand before
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by PureGoldh(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2020
Better advice
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by gulfer: 7:29am On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:

Fine girl
I like your succulent lips

Whatsup...

I've seen so many beautiful girls around here and I bet you top the list .
After two Baby mamas
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Airforce1(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2020
gulfer:
After two Baba mamas

Say gawd cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Ishilove: 9:23am On May 24, 2020
So how is this news?
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by naptu2: 9:24am On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:
So how is this news?

It's because of what happened to him previously.

1 Like

Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Ishilove: 9:26am On May 24, 2020
naptu2:

It's because of what happened to him previously.
I understand dear, but I still find it so irritating that he posts the most jejune things online and his paid sychophants like the OP push it in our faces.
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by naptu2: 9:27am On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I understand dear, but I still find it so irritating that he posts the most jejune things online and his paid sychophants like the OP push it in out faces.

They aren't necessarily paid sycophants.
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Airforce1(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2020
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Ishilove: 9:28am On May 24, 2020
naptu2:

They aren't necessarily paid sycophants.
This op admitted to receive financial rewards from E-Money
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by encryptjay(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2020
Forget it, police still dey there ,grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Airforce1(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2020
Lol
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by naptu2: 11:05am On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:

This op admitted to receive financial rewards from E-Money

OK.
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by afstrongest(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2020
Brand new Canon Pixma e414 inkjet Color Printer for sale at a giveaway price... can deliver in Lagos and Ogun State DM WhatsApp no 08080529227
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by dfrost: 12:12pm On May 24, 2020
sonofanarchy:
That old man that quoted you has a child out of wedlock, don't allow him to infect you with stupidity..I mean the guy that bears US president private plane

I'm so dead right now... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by dfrost: 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
obiekunie2:

you mean that girl in that pic on the profile top your list??
now i understand why you are still a house boy and struggling - your choices and tastes are so wack! embarassed
no insult meant.

Guy you wicked oOo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
OPENING DOOR YOURSELF DOESNT MAKE YOU A YOUNG MAN
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Onyi22(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2020
So he has hands to open the door, I though his hands were cut off
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
Babaaa, see news!
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by BlueAir: 12:55pm On May 24, 2020
Pity the girl na with this dangerous format.

This is like telling a crow with peacock feathers she pass the peacocks.maka why airforce?
Airforce1:

Fine girl
I like your succulent lips

Whatsup...

I've seen so many beautiful girls around here and I bet you top the list .
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by ambu2: 1:26pm On May 25, 2020
Hahaha the Emoney hands no heavy again.
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Airforce1(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2020
ambu2:
Hahaha the Emoney hands no heavy again.

Lol

Lalasticlala
Re: E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts by Myself2(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Wow, this is awesome, he truly opened his car door by himself.
Wow awesome, OP thanks for posting this awesome news.
Please do you have pictures where removed his pants himself to sh!t by himself ? We will appreciate on nairaland cos we no get work

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Marriage Photo Of Her With Anthony Joshua, Nigerians React[pics] / Burna Boy Was A Vixen In Davido’s Dami Duro Video [see Photo+video] / 9 yr old Willow Smith [Will Smith's daughter] Sounds Like Rihanna (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.