Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Is Rita Dominic Underrated? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Rita Dominic Underrated? (329 Views)

Is Rita Dominic A Cancer Patient? Find Answers. / Is Rita Daniels Living Her Life Through Regina Daniels? / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Rita Dominic Underrated? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2020
I noticed that Rita Dominic is loved based on her fashion/style and not her acting skills. When actors with great acting skills are mentioned, you hear the likes of mercy Johnson, Cha cha Ike, Nse Ikpe, Bimbo Akintola etc. Forgetting the fact that this lovely actress actually has a great acting skill and interprets all her roles well. She's indeed a good actress. I love Rita for her great acting skills not even her fashion or style (though she slays lol)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Majek Fashek / Davido Allegedly Welcome A Baby Boy From The UK Based Makeup Artist / “no Dance-hall Act In Nigeria Can Contest With Me” Says Damsel Hrh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.