Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Message From The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Home On The Occasio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Home On The Occasio (173 Views)

Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From The President Of Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic Home On The Occasio by ridwanomooba: 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
Message from the President of Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home on the occasion of this year's (2020) Eid-al-Fitr Celebration)

On behalf of Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home, I would like to wish all Muslims a blessed Eid al-Fitr. I would also like to extend my greetings and best wishes to the People and Government of Nigeria on the occasion of Eid-aI-Fitr.

This holiday marks the end of Ramadan and is a time for celebration across the Muslim communities Worldwide. I believe Eid al-Fitr is a time for love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness, it's also a time of joy and celebration; a time to make peace with all neighbours, relatives and friends, and resolve differences.

"I understand this is an extremely challenging and distressing period for all the Muslims in the World right now due to the effect of the COVID - 19 (Corona Virus) pandemic on the entire World which has made us engage in a lot of spiritual sacrifices during Ramadan and that which will still continue hitherto."

"Let me also use this opportunity to urge Muslims in the World to act in adherence to the set guidelines that has been established in various communities In countries affected by the pandemic during and after Eid-ul-Fitr celebration. We should not forget to follow the necessary safety measures such as regular personal hygiene, use of facial masks and social distancing.

"Islam as a religion of peace; it is permissible for Muslims to perform the Eid al-Fitr prayer at home since the Corona Virus pandemic has forced Mosques around the world to be closed down temporarily, which means the prayer can be performed individually or in a small family group without having to attend a large congregation."

On a final note, I want to urge Muslims all over the World to pray to Almighty Allah on this day of Eid-al-Fitr Celebration to hasten the swift end to this pandemic, so that the World can be back into how It used to be, for the sooner the pandemic is over, the better for Us all.

Lastly, I would like to reiterate Abibakr As-sidiq Philanthropic home's deep commitment to cater for the social needs of West Africans regardless of ethnicity, gender and religious belief and also to give hope and serve vulnerable West Africans systematically by responding to their Humanitarian and developmental needs.

Eid Mubarak.

Signed.

Mallam Abdulrazzaq Salman Sholagberu

The President

Abibakr As- Sidiq Philanthropic Home.

24th, May 2020.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Thoughts On Edo 2020 (verse 1) / Our Imo Government Of Shared Frustrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.