Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos (55387 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2020
We need to stop thinking backwards. The end product hes making is very needed and useful. Give thos guy some accolades and licence pls.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Ginomel(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2020
matrixme:
So you mean someone found a way to grow Indian hemp hydroponically in the city and also produces assorted oils as well as many other byproducts in a country without power and technical know how and the best we can do is to arrest him?

NDLEA is a very funny agency. That oil has a lot of benefits as far as they managed the recreational part of the stuff.

If only Nigeria will know the health importance of hemp and its strong positive impact on the economy where it could generate over 70billion dollars market .

As far as the negative part of the product is well managed to avoid abuse and the resultant effect.

Hemp should be legalized in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by aAK1(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2020
Jakumo:

Experienced outdoor "guerrilla" cannabis growers plant small numbers of weed trees in many spots that are located far from each other, with the easy-going philosophy of allocating one plot for the "teefs", one plot for the police, one plot for the forest animals, and all that remains for I-and-I.

If the growers have understood the importance of spreading their assets to spread their risk profile, then it is likely that the INDOOR producers may also be in the process of learning from their past mistakes, and building smaller factories in multiple locations, so they don't lose all their production capacity, if any one site is raided by the law.
truth is even the person arrested may still run a decentralized system.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2020
aAK1:
truth is even the person arrested may still run a decentralized system.

Hopefully the scientist will reach deep into his white lab coat, and fork over a fat wad of legal tender to grease the wheels of progress, and thereby recover his factory equipment in return, perhaps later, after the case starts to fade from memory, in about two weeks from now he he.

Something tells me we have not heard the last of The Mad Scientist of Victoria Island. Whenever you next vaporize some extremely tasty and potent aromatic wild wood weed, you may well be partaking of the harvest from our mad Professor, whose talents will NOT go to waste, in Jeeeesus name, Aaaamen.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2020
Mumu NDLEA,See how they release all the list of equipment to me.i heard this oil is more expensive than a litre of crude oil.now my challenge is how to get a canabis sativa realiable suppliers.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2020
bizzibodi:
Mumu NDLEA,See how they release all the list of equipment to me.i heard this oil is more expensive than a litre of crude oil.now my challenge is how to get a canabis sativa realiable suppliers.

Go to Ondo State, but no go talk say na me send you o.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by periphetes: 12:05pm On May 24, 2020
Only if our government agency can see this manufacturer as an asset to our economy . Later they preach fake stories claiming to support Nigeria made goods.

I am quite sure the manufacturer at the beginning would have tried registering and following due process. But due to bribery, time wasters and huge billing from required agencies might have discouraged him.

Nigeria has got bright and creative inventors all over the nation. Ready to impart the economy positively with innovative goods and services.

You can achieve this only if you are a top politician son or have a strong god-father in government backing you up while paying royalty to him.

Seriously, we have no stress free due process in registering manufactured products to appropriate agency without corruption. angry
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by kunletexs: 12:19pm On May 24, 2020
When I say we chase shadow in this nation of ours, I am not joking.

So a man with such business, has just two cars, making an assorted oil for cure of cancer and just two accounts, haba, I rather see a prudent man and a business mind here.
What I believe a sensible government to do is to investigate if he is not distributing the igbo but fine tune his business into legality not arresting him.

Since Tinubu lives around there, why don't you bring along his arrest warrant to come and execute the arrest of bullion vans crime.

Please someone is jealous and wanted him out of business so he can continue his trade.

It's as simple as that
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by mmmnaija: 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by mmmnaija: 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by mmmnaija: 12:40pm On May 24, 2020
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by luluman: 12:45pm On May 24, 2020
matrixme:
So you mean someone found a way to grow Indian hemp hydroponically in the city and also produces assorted oils as well as many other byproducts in a country without power and technical know how and the best we can do is to arrest him?
When they are supposed to make him NAFDAC MANAGER.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by cremeandchic: 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
Jakumo:

Hopefully Nigeria will follow the lead taken by Ghana, Lesotho, Zambaia, Uganda, South Africa, and other African nations already profiting BIG TIME in hard currency from the cannabis industry, by ending the era of cannabis prohibition, and thereby opening the door to a massive new industry that will employ thousands of Nigerians at all salary levels, while generating billions of dollars of legitimate taxable revenue over the course of less than one decade from the day of enlightenment, when the laws banning access to cannabis, are consigned to the dustbin of history.

Exactly!!!
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ndlea-discovers-first-ever-indian-hemp-oil-lab-in-lagos.htm

NDLEA should just free these guys.

Indian hemp oil has helped me in so many ways; from restoring sight, to breath and so on.

It helped a friend recover from epilepsy.

THEY SHOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE OOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by uchennaq(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
But according to research from reputable institutions, hemp oil can be used to cure most chronic diseases like cancer etc. Why arrest this entrepreneur?
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by walkwithgod(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2020
Koralords:
I want to be an apprentice to that guy

Bro, you just read my thoughts aloud.

The cannabis industry is a billion dollar industry!!

NO CAP!
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by slysteel: 2:53pm On May 24, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ndlea-discovers-first-ever-indian-hemp-oil-lab-in-lagos.htm
This is CBD oil and its not for getting high because it doesn't have THC. Nigeria is a very backward country filled with educated illiterates that end up being recruited into police and agencies like NDLEA. CBD oil is not a banned substance all over the world,it is used for treating so many ailments,very useless and backward country.
Thats how the police arrested one DJ with indoor party electric fireworks and claimed he had a bomb.
,#Tueh make shame dey catch una for that yeye country for once na.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2020
annyz:

Sometimes it is traumatic reading what our organizations have reduced themselves to.
Can you imagine the profile of the business they are closing down? We are saboteurs to ourselves in this nation.
In this travail I see a hand of one business mogul who import this same end product into the country.
Hope you know what I meant?
I know
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jo1nation: 3:51pm On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes,he meant that someone found a way to grow Indian hemp hydroponically in the city and also produce assorted oils as well as many other byproducts in a country without power and technical know how and the best they did was to arrest him.Any other question?
What we have i 9ja is misplaced priority.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jo1nation: 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Legendguru: 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
Ye
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2020
sleit:
This news so pains me.

I never knew there was such a factory in Lagos, if I knew I would have found a way to buy in bulk sef. (I know it will be cheaper)

I have an aunt with breast cancer, and it is that cannabis oil that has been helping her with the intense pain. But it is too expensive to keep buying seeing as a bottle that is about the size of an ear drop is going for over 30 thousand naira. She is in pain currently as the oil has run out.

If I only knew where to buy Indian hemp, I will try the extraction myself.

Cannabis is extremely easy to find in Nigeria, and there are numerous Youtube videos available that explain the easy process of making cannabis infused oil, with NO chemicals used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIo7-s89eQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4DuyNMtdgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stv6RlbWhO8
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by lanchy: 9:07pm On May 24, 2020
Stupid Country ruled by Stupid people.........Nigeria is such a frustrating place, they will continue to use 1960 sense to evaluate a 2020 issue! Is it NOT time for Nigerian citizens to be able to decide what they want for themselves without being subjected to the reservations of the fools in power!?
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by ghettochild(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2020
Abeg this thing shd be legalized ooo.. The oil helps alot.. Medically... So many proven evidence
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by ajl: 4:49am On May 25, 2020
This country is run by backward people. Here is someone that is using his ingenuity to extract a valuable product from a plant for medicinal purpose and can potentially generate foreign exchange for the country but these backward folks that are 100 years behind mentally choose to bring down his business. I believe he can challenge them in court depending on the type of law we have against marijuana. God knows the number of youths than can be employed if this medical marijuana business is backed by law.

Crude oil price is down and the end is near for petroleum. Hope it won't be too late before your eyes open. Now the countries that do not have the kind of quality marijuana we have are gaining ground in this industry and by the time you wake up from your slumber, you will need their permission to get into the industry because they would have patented all the known extraction techniques.

Mad people!
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by ajl: 4:53am On May 25, 2020
annyz:

Sometimes it is traumatic reading what our organizations have reduced themselves to.
Can you imagine the profile of the business they are closing down? We are saboteurs to ourselves in this nation.
In this travail I see a hand of one business mogul who import this same end product into the country.
Hope you know what I meant?

As sad as it would be, that is likely what they will end up doing because they do not want to do the hard work building up the industry locally. They will rather import it and waste foreign currency. The people that run this country are the first born of satan.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by sircatherine45(m): 12:58am On May 26, 2020
Jakumo:

Better for your long-term health to buy a vaporizer, instead of smoking.

vape is dangerous
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by sircatherine45(m): 1:09am On May 26, 2020
Jakumo:

Experienced outdoor "guerrilla" cannabis growers plant small numbers of weed trees in many spots that are located far from each other, with the easy-going philosophy of allocating one plot for the "teefs", one plot for the police, one plot for the forest animals, and all that remains for I-and-I.

If the growers have understood the importance of spreading their assets to spread their risk profile, then it is likely that the INDOOR producers may also be in the process of learning from their past mistakes, and building smaller factories in multiple locations, so they don't lose all their production capacity, if any one site is raided by the law.

bad guy...
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2020
sircatherine45:

vape is dangerous

Vaping chemicals is very dangerous, I agree. Stay away from chemicals, avoid cheap Chinese vaporizers made with inferior materials, and ONLY vaporize 100% natural cannabis with NO chemicals added before or after harvest, in order to enjoy the hobby in peace.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by madness007(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
I do not understand why hemp is not yet legalized in all countries, there are even numerous studies that show its positive effects on the human body. In addition, no deaths from cannabis have been reported. Cbd oil is a very effective medicine for fighting various diseases such as headache, muscle aches. Besides this, it is a very effective treatment in combating anxiety, depression, and stress. I say that because I used cbd oil to get rid of depression. If anyone is interested I bought it from https://www.thehempire.com .
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by uraniumman(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2020
madness007:
I do not understand why hemp is not yet legalized in all countries, there are even numerous studies that show its positive effects on the human body. In addition, no deaths from cannabis have been reported. Cbd oil is a very effective medicine for fighting various diseases such as headache, muscle aches. Besides this, it is a very effective treatment in combating anxiety, depression, and stress. I say that because I used cbd oil to get rid of depression. If anyone is interested I bought it from https://www.thehempire.com .
Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Poo & Eat Their Excretra At IMSU Junction, Imo (Graphic Video) / Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.