Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

LPV Forum( A Website That Pays You For Reading News) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LPV Forum( A Website That Pays You For Reading News) (744 Views)

Make Money By Reading News / Get Paid Reading News On Boltearn.com / Get Paid For Reading News! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LPV Forum( A Website That Pays You For Reading News) by donflexy1(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2020
Introducing LPV FORUM now easier, better and faster
With LPV's new policy every day is pay day

With the new policy and a 1year reg. of N1500 making x2 of your money in 1 month and x4 of your money in 2 months is guaranteed ✅ with additional code bonus worth N1500 at the end each month.

Trust me, It's now pretty easy, all you have to do is to register now.

You'll be given 300 LARS reg. bonus
You earn 50 LARS for daily logins: (50 LARS x 30 days = 1500 LARS)
You earn 4 LARS for each 'click to earn' ( 75 post max. per day x 4 LARS x 30 days = 9000 LARS)
You earn 100 LARS for each sponsored post you share daily: (100 LARS x 30 days = 3000 LARS)
You earn 1000 LARS for each referral ( NOT COMPULSORY ❌)

Min. Withdraw is 10,000 LARS for activity earning which will be converted to Naira when you withdraw and 3,000 LARS for referring (which is not compulsory ❌) and both can be withdrawn any day.

Message me for LPV coupons, registrations and guidence on how to earn money and cash out big from LPV FORUM

What are you still waiting for? JOIN LPV AND EARN EASY MONEY NOW ❗️ ❗️ ❗️
Message me on whatsapp to get started

https:///2348133776204

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Times International Club Online / A Lucrative Internet Business Idea; Looking For Financial Partnership! / deleted ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.