Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day (3627 Views)

Plain T-shirt Available For Sale / Why Does Mark Zuckerberg Always Wear The Same Shirt?7 / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by Great100000: 11:15pm On May 23, 2020
Despite being the sixth richest man in the world with a net worth of $51.7 billion, Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, keeps it simple in his dressing. The 31-year old wears the same t-shirt (grey in color) and hoodie everyday.

So, why does he wear the same thing every day? When asked this question sometimes back in 2014, Zuckerberg cited a number of psychological advantages to never changing his look.

He said:

"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,” said Zuckerberg.

“I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

Simply put, even making little decisions like what to eat or wear can expend energy he’d rather use on making tough choices for his giant social media to make money.

If you spend hours changing in and out of clothes to post your selfies on Facebook and Instagram, you need to think again, except you are really making money from that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/why-mark-zuckerberg-wears-the-same-clothes-to-work-everyday-a6834161.html

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by EzeNdiAra: 11:20pm On May 23, 2020
Is that his hand?

Looks edited

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by SouthNigerian: 12:20am On May 24, 2020
Well said!

Giving intangibles too much attention can drain energy meant for the tangibles.

Like living with dominating thoughts of sex, football players, enemies, material things etc... can be so unhealthy for the human mind. Such dominating thougts obstructs productivity.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by IduNaOba: 12:32am On May 24, 2020
The way Americans blast this guy ehn they even call him a robot
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by Hypnotise: 2:59am On May 24, 2020
IduNaOba:
The way Americans blast this guy ehn they even call him a robot
Billionaire robot

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by 143WaZoBia: 3:22am On May 24, 2020
This guy makes money from people that change clothes everyday but never change his clothes.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by Fibonacci88: 3:36am On May 24, 2020
Instagram and Facebook fake life pix uplaoders won't like this. Who else noticed, all this slay queens have not been uploading pix since lockdown. They are in thier shit hole living thier real life.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:29am On May 24, 2020
I've watched one biographical film like that, and on there this guy is portrayed to be not so humble as he looks. God knows best.
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by Karleb(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
I've watched one biographical film like that, and on there this guy is portrayed to be not so humble as he looks. God knows best.

I would be surprised if he's humble.

To control people you have to put humility aside.

Seun, Messi and Mark are example of people that are not humble.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by franklingud(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2020
He can also go naked, none of my business
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2020
Karleb:

I would be surprised if he's humble.

To control people you have to put humility aside.

Seun, Messi and Mark are example of people that are not humble.
I feel you brah. As a leader you have to choose between being loved and being respected or feared even. I think fear has always been an effective tool.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by DanseMacabre(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2020
Lol funny enough each of these shirts cost pass some people entire wardrobe.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by Akunwafor(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2020
He only wears grey tshirt but owns a $300m house, a sleek boat and a one-of-one piguet.

Oh and he sued his neighbor for parking close to his house, on a public street.

But fools on here will be shouting humility humility. Smh.

Zuckerberg is as pompous as billionaires come. Cut the grey shirt bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by sacajawea: 11:32am On May 24, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
you watch one film that, uen yen yen yen yen ODE!
So if it's a Film, is it accurate? A quick Google search will show you the truth. The film is a Spoof, very Defamatory & inaccurate.
Why are you people on Nairaland so unintelligent For Fvks Sake!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by engrchykae(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
if this boy doesn't belong to the new world order, they would have come for him.
The criminal is working with nsa,none of your privacy is private
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2020
sacajawea:

you watch one film that, uen yen yen yen yen ODE!
So if it's a Film, is it accurate? A simple Google search will show you that the truth, the film is a Spoof, very Defamatory & inaccurate.
Why are you people on Nairaland so unintelligent like this For Fvks Sake!
Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by kiddkash(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2020
143WaZoBia:
This guy makes money from people that change clothes everyday but never change his clothes.
take it from me

Re: This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirt Every Day by cybriz82(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2020
engrchykae:
if this boy doesn't belong to the new world order, they would have come for him.
The criminal is working with nsa,none of your privacy is private

#truth

(1) (Reply)

What is "WOWO"? / Couples/His&Hers Wristwatches / Helen Williams Sets New Guinness World Record For Longest Handmade Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.