Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! (1611 Views)

Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million / Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:48am On May 24, 2020
My name is abel micheal from enugu state,

i am a succesfull business man that deals majorly in oil and gas,
am also into politics

but do export and import as a side hustle,

i came from a well known family,
from a rich background precisely.

I am a rich farmer that owns large palm trees in hectares and i usually extract them to sell.

my grandfather was a very rich farmer in the east,

i took over from my father the occupation his father left for him,
i am also into cassava farming and maize production

but deal a little bit on planting rice,

i own a boutique store in the ireland but dont usually go there

i control large hectares of land in the east as my inheritance,

my family is very rich.
So money is not my problem

but i just want to expand my farming empire,

i have many big farms in different locations,
ogun state, edo state, enugu state, benue state,(my farm currently at cross river state has issues with elders and needs to be settled)

i also have a farm in kwara state but hate going there due to road and security reasons

i also have a farm in abuja that is been controlled by my trusted old hausa man,

this is the deal here,
if any comment i see benefiting enough to give me the right answer,

will i settle this project with.

Just give me the basic analises and profits to make if am to invest #50 million naira in any type of crop farming in any state whatsoever,

as i have said earlier that i will like to expand my farming empire to different states,

should i invest in plantain farming or cassava farming?

Should i invest in pepper tomatoes and okro?

What about cucumber or ugwu farming?

Will i be able to make returns if i get to invest in chilli peppers or bell peppers?

Should i cultivate rice or beans?
Or maybe even plant marijuana too?

What if i invest on dwarf pawpaw cultivation?

Or go in with maize farming?
Please i just need your detailed guidelines and information,

when i have seen the right person i will contact you as soon as possible to get things started

i can even sponsor you if you have a farm that has detailed guidelines of growing to supply to more population,

please and please i will be the one to contact you and not you asking for my details thanks

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by incogni2o: 1:20am On May 24, 2020
scam

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by varnaija(f): 1:46am On May 24, 2020
Scanner oshi. Go invest in your ratchet life first

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by QweenM(f): 2:15am On May 24, 2020
Silly scammer........ You'll hardly see a rich person brag like this on this kind of forum. Go use that imaginary money to get a life 1st and GTFOH!

I am from a well known family, who knows your family? Yen yen yen........ Empty barrels everywhere! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2020
QweenM:
Silly scammer........ You'll hardly see a rich person brag like this on this kind of forum. Go use that imaginary money to get a life 1st and GTFOH!

I am from a well known family, who knows your family? Yen yen yen........ Empty barrels everywhere! undecided

wait is it the sound of just 50 mill that has changed your mindset on this?

Have you been into stock trading before to see how the stock rises and fall.

Dont say what will later affect you in the future
do not conclude yet when you have not seen or meet with me
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2020
varnaija:
Scanner oshi. Go invest in your ratchet life first

why are the females this badly bruised?

Is this how to display arogance or what?

That was how i mistakenly sent 45k to a fake facebook lover who ended up not coming to visit me,

she taught i was just a nobody and a loosed mouth!

Only if she had made that decision just to come

i would have made her a beauty queen among her peers!
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by QweenM(f): 8:07am On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

wait is it the sound of just 50 mill that has changed your mindset on this?

Have you been into stock trading before to see how the stock rises and fall.

Dont say what will later affect you in the future
do not conclude yet when you have not seen or meet with me

Who cares about the 50m you mentioned . I only frowned at the brags reeking off your comment, a truly rich person won't do that especially on nairaland where there are many scammers except you're one of them, which obviously you might be.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2020
QweenM:

Who cares about the 50m you mentioned . I only frowned at the brags reeking off your comment, a truly rich person won't do that especially on nairaland where there are many scammers except you're one of them, which obviously you might be.

ok but if truly am a scammer i would have droped my digital numbers here for people to contact me,

thats why i restrained in even leaving out my number here,
would have been getting numerouse phone calls and sms messages by now,

but the fact still remains you kind of sound very rude!

What if i say,
i want to marry you and spend 30million in just our wedding day

will you agree to it?

But this your sharp mouth is kind of scaring me away
work on the way you address people,

not everyone is as you claimed,

this corona virus issue has really made all my plans to be on standstill,

by now i would have not even be arround to type all this here

i only come online here to read from people and not merely contributing a thing

thats why i said to contact only whom my hearth is well please with

i dont need your money or anything all i want is just a reputable person that i can really trust that can handle large sums of investment,

but before then he must have really had a good experience in farming too
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by vixetcollective: 8:27am On May 24, 2020
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by olutope200: 8:42am On May 24, 2020
No problem. I have a friend who is a farmer. Rice, cassava, palm oil etc in Ogun state.
We can be good partners.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by QweenM(f): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

ok but if truly am a scammer i would have droped my digital numbers here for people to contact me,

What if i say,

will you agree to it?

i dont need your money or anything all i want is just a reputable person that i can really trust that can handle large sums of investment,

Until proven otherwise, you remain a scammer! Don't try to mention me again coz I only roll with legit people who work hard for their money coz I work hard for my money too!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by skylane: 1:56pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

What if i say,

will you agree to it?

have you thought of livestock farming sir
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by sulaimon22: 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
I'm into plantain farming if u don't mind we can partner
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
To invest billions in agriculture is my childhood dream and i will make that a reality,

my #80million worth of plantain farm will be ready soon

i want to expand more on rice production this year!
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Dcnj(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2020
Fish consumption in Nigeria is on the high side as both the Poor and Rich can afford it depending on the fish tho.

So it's Fish Farming.

Cost of starting up is quite reasonably moderate but won't see much of a profit coming in until the business gains ground (customers). However, if started well with no expenses spared, it yields very good profit and gets even better over time.

Man power/labour is not so much required and very well cost effective too.

The only issues would be land and location. If this is properly taken into consideration. There is a 101% chance that patriotism will come from far and wide.

While still on this...Snail and Grass-cutter can be introduced. As they are easy to manage, cost effective to rear and also yield about 300% profit when the time comes.

Sorry I cannot state cost, capital and profit in figures. These are business laws. Reach me for full details if interested.

Richfarmer
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by uthlaw: 6:07am On May 25, 2020
Try rice farming in Sokoto state.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by zionstaar75: 9:43am On May 25, 2020
I have a 50hectares family land in wande Kwara state. If you're for real we can start with about 5hectares this year for maize or cassava. If u contact me I will send u the projected investment and profit margin.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by viktry: 9:44am On May 25, 2020
I'm a cucumber farmer. The farm is ogun state and my market is in Lagos. A plot of cucumber can produce between 60-100 bags.
A bag of cucumber goes for 3000-5000 depending on the quality, season and location.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
Why not diversify by investing in pharmaceuticals. As a pharmacist I can say its a business that keeps making profit. I HV a proposal
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 29, 2020
Good day and Greetings,
Thanks for such an opportunity for prospective recipients to benefit from your financing.

I plan to use the funds to buy 30 plots of land At EPE along the outskirts of Lagos very good for farming business , this land is a very dry land, there are staff there to help manage the farmland.

I plan to focus mainly on cucumber, poultry, egusi, tomato and pepper. For example cucumber takes 45 days for maturity, 1 bag is sold at =N=5,000 , 6 plots can farm 500 bags, multiply 500 bags by =N=5,000 and that 2.5m per 45 day period. Very profitable investment I must say.

I also have contacts of farmers and foreign/local bulk buyers of farm produce all thats needed for this is to fund the L.P.O for 72 hr payment after delivery.

Any one you choose to invest in I'm willing to commit myself fully to this project.

You can reach me on 08067344821, thats also.my WhatsApp and Telegram number

Thanks

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have secured a business partnership with a firm in lekki that deals on farm agro business distributions and will be needing spinach and snails in bulk supply,
interested applicants should please state here their prices and how vast they can supply weekly.

One of my female friend will contact you if she sees you fit.

Although i dont really know much about all this things expecially spinach sales,

may the best man wins!
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by nabiz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Richfarmer:

am also into politics

I am a rich farmer that owns large palm trees in hectares and i usually extract them to sell.

my family is very rich.

ogun state, edo state, enugu state, benue state,(my farm currently at cross river state has issues with elders and needs to be settled)

i also have a farm in kwara state but hate going there due to road and security reasons

i also have a farm in abuja that is been controlled by my trusted old hausa man,

this is the deal here,

Just give me the basic analises and profits to make if am to invest #50 million naira in any type of crop farming in any state whatsoever,

as i have said earlier that i will like to expand my farming empire to different states,

Will i be able to make returns if i get to invest in chilli peppers or bell peppers?

when i have seen the right person i will contact you as soon as possible to get things started

i can even sponsor you if you have a farm that has detailed guidelines of growing to supply to more population,

please and please i will be the one to contact you and not you asking for my details thanks

may the best man wins!
Shallom!
why not become a Joseph in Egypt of our time. Since you have money, you can build a ware house and monopolise Nigerian farm products and sell at your own price. Go into big farm storage. Imagine buying off or 50% of all the palm oil in Nigeria, indirectly you will create artificial scarcity and sell at your own fixed price. How can you achieve this? All you need is to lease off palm land for say a year and pay local women in each location to process it for you, then you store them or sell immediately at you onw price. This business is not limited to palm oil alone. You can do rice, and many other seasonal farm product. I can help you source, acquire, buy off and store 50% of rice or palm oil in Nigeria if you have the money. That was my family child hood business. You can also invest in fruit concentrations to be sold to juice company. A lot of fruit like orange and mango are wasted during the harvesting season, people from Benue state will testify. If you can pay for my idea just half me let's talk business. I still have other proposals
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by buchisco(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
I am an investment Manager that can Show you where to invest your 50million naira..with a good ROI. You can call me on 0.8.1.62779024...But if you are a scammer like the majority here says. please dont call my line because I work with an investment company to avoid scamming us...please....God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by emmychib: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good day op.
I just came across your post now. I don't know if you are still interested in the investment plan. We're seeking for funds for our rice Mill in Jos. I'm in Lagos and my Boss is in Jos presently for the project.
You can check out Instagram handle and you can DM from there and we can schedule a meeting at your convenient.
Thanks
Instagram handle fftfarm_agricworld
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by BlissGod: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Richfarmer:

am also into politics

my family is very rich.

this is the deal here,

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

If you're genuine as you claim. Send me a WhatsApp message. I have a business proposal I can show you. We are talking about cashing out billions of highly expertise on practical farming.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Karsun24(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good evening sir, I will like to advise you go into Maize farming and rice farming. I will assist and I am from Nasarawa State
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by MrHandsome2013: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Richfarmer:

am also into politics

my family is very rich.

this is the deal here,

may the best man wins!
Shallom!
He is not a scammer.
He just credited me with 2.5 million to startup life
God bless sir
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by IduNaOba: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
I am a farmer
How do we do business?
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Excel99: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2021
I'm a farmer in Kabba, the headquarters of Kogi west senatorial district.
Our land is good for cassava cashew. All other crops also do very well but for business I'll propose cassava and cashew.
For cashew I will need to buy about 100 Hectres and lend another 100 Hectres. The specie of the cashew will take three ears to mature. And if you are committed to your word, I'm sure you will make huge roi annually and your investment will continue to give smiles for years to come. And for cassava, #0.5m investment will give you about #2.5 annually. I already has farms for rice, cassava, Babarra but, cassava and guinea corn. If it interests you get in touch zero eight zero three seven five four six two two six

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Virtual Card?? / I Have Resources I Need Business Ideas: / What Business Can One Start With An Income Of 400k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.