Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

[NEWS] REOPEN WORSHIP CENTERS, TRUMP WARNS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [NEWS] REOPEN WORSHIP CENTERS, TRUMP WARNS (170 Views)

FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Marquee Tent For Your Worship Centers(your Worship Center Problem Solved). / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[NEWS] REOPEN WORSHIP CENTERS, TRUMP WARNS by Faithalivechann: 1:30am On May 24, 2020
In what looked like an impromptu meeting at the white House on the 22nd day of May 2020, the President of the US, Donald Trump, expressed that the worship centers provides essential service to the ending of the recent pandemic.
In his words "Today I'm identify houses of worship, Churches, synagogues and mosques, as essential places that brings essential services".

Further stating, he noted that some governors has deemed it fit to keep liquor store and abortion clinics open and left churches and other worship houses closed. He stressed that this was an injustice that should be corrected.

Calling on Governors to reopen worship centers, he said "I call upon Governors to allow churches and places of worship to open right".

"The governors need to do the right thing and allow these very important, essential places of faith to open right now, for this weekend. If they do not do it, I will override the governors. In America, we need more prayer, not less".

Re: [NEWS] REOPEN WORSHIP CENTERS, TRUMP WARNS by petra1(m): 5:34am On May 24, 2020
Faithalivechann:

In America, we need more prayer, not less".

If the American president can do this , covid is dead !. I pray God strengthen him .and protect him . I know satan will stir opposition against him .

Let nations humble under God. That's just solution .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wash Your Garment / Older, Not Weaker / Politicians: Reject Foreign Agenda Seeking To Use Covid19 To Enslave Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.