Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert (493 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert by Nova1988(m): 2:05am On May 24, 2020
A behavioural psychologist at the Obafemi Awolowo University, IIe Ife, Dr. O. S. Peter has said that leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnmadi Kanu, requires urgent medical and mental assistance.

Peter explained that a person is described as insane if the person’s state of mind or behaviour is different from normal perception as discovered in Kanu’ s public statements.

He stated this position in an interview with selected journalists.

According to him, Kanu by some of his public statements over a prolonged period of time clearly shows signs of mental disorder and serious illness.

He said: “When he says things like the VP was forcefully Injected COVID19 or that the VP and Femi Adesina were kidnapped or under house arrest or that Aso Rock is empty, these are signs of insanity because they are a fabrication of his imagination.”

Mr Peter explained that another trait of insanity found in Kanu’s confused thinking was demonstrated in his perception about President Muhammadu Buhari

He said, “Kanu is confused in his perception and thinking, for example he has raised this view about the President of Nigeria, Jibril of Sudan, Buhari is a clone, Buhari using silicon mask or that Buhari is a doppelganger”.

Peter also said that the denial of obvious issues like denying Igbos are Nigerians or assuming Igbos are Israelites or Jews and denying the place of southeast politicians and leaders are all fulsome signs of Kanu’s insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert by Jumlek2411: 2:25am On May 24, 2020
Long over due.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert by HacheNoire: 3:43am On May 24, 2020
Long overdue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert by Island01: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nova1988:
A behavioural psychologist at the Obafemi Awolowo University, IIe Ife, Dr. O. S. Peter has said that leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnmadi Kanu, requires urgent medical and mental assistance.

Peter explained that a person is described as insane if the person’s state of mind or behaviour is different from normal perception as discovered in Kanu’ s public statements.

He stated this position in an interview with selected journalists.

According to him, Kanu by some of his public statements over a prolonged period of time clearly shows signs of mental disorder and serious illness.

He said: “When he says things like the VP was forcefully Injected COVID19 or that the VP and Femi Adesina were kidnapped or under house arrest or that Aso Rock is empty, these are signs of insanity because they are a fabrication of his imagination.”

Mr Peter explained that another trait of insanity found in Kanu’s confused thinking was demonstrated in his perception about President Muhammadu Buhari

He said, “Kanu is confused in his perception and thinking, for example he has raised this view about the President of Nigeria, Jibril of Sudan, Buhari is a clone, Buhari using silicon mask or that Buhari is a doppelganger”.

Peter also said that the denial of obvious issues like denying Igbos are Nigerians or assuming Igbos are Israelites or Jews and denying the place of southeast politicians and leaders are all fulsome signs of Kanu’s insanity.

Thank you bro for your response, I just signed up with clickbank, please help me with a guide (mentor) I'm ready to work so I can make my first dollar clickbanking

God bless more wins
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert by Nova1988(m): 1:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Island01:

Thank you bro for your response, I just signed up with clickbank, please help me with a guide (mentor) I'm ready to work so I can make my first dollar clickbanking

God bless more wins

Message me on Whatsapp @ +2349016589607
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Psychiatrist Examination, Says Expert by Island01: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nova1988:

Message me on Whatsapp @ +2349016589607

Seen, Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Breaks The Internet With Secret Of What Happened Between Her Jude / Davido Finally Reveals Why He Want To Help Cynthia Morgan / Davido Buys Mansion In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.