Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Gamers, Oya Come Prove Yourselves - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Gamers, Oya Come Prove Yourselves (503 Views)

Cool Black Friday Deals For Gamers / Smart Enough ??? Then Prove It! / Season's Greetings Naialanders Oya Drop Your Resolutions For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gamers, Oya Come Prove Yourselves by CodePlay1(m): 3:00am On May 24, 2020
Have you guys seen this new trending Android game made by a Nigerian Company.
I won't even lie sef this game difficult die cry. But that's what makes it sweet grin. Best part, they're paying as much as $5 - $15 to all the top players in the game each week. To qualify all you have to do is reach a minimum score of 500. The gameplay is simple, tap to shoot your spears and avoid them colliding with each other until you run out. Sounds easy ba? Well I don dey play am for the last 3 hours my highscore now is still 394 grin

You can download it here to give it a try
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.somtee.fruitspear

(1) (Reply)

Only A WHIZ Can Attempt Any Of The Quizzes Below. / Fortnite Shorts / Wizkid Baby Mama Finally Record His First Single Featuring His Baby (wizkid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.