Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Seeking Financial Assistance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking Financial Assistance (178 Views)

Please Why Do Some Church Branches Do Ask For Financial Assistance From Members / Mrs Ruth Receives Financial Assistance To Support Her Children's Education / He Gave "First Fruit" To His Pastor, Now He Needs financial assistance from me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Financial Assistance by Bahlow442(m): 5:03am On May 24, 2020
Sallam alaykum to my Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam. My life is crumbling and i need someone to save me from doing something stupid. Today will make it 5days that my wife is in hospital. She put to bed on 20/05/2020 through C-section and the fee for the operation is 200,000. Every since the start of the covid-19, I've lost my job and life have become extremely difficult. I just need a financial help from you people, i may not be able to get all the amount due to the present situation of things but don't leave me to myself. May Allah be my witness and jazakumulah khairan. This my phone number for verification 08025586550
This my gtb account number
Balogun Adam
Happy Eid fitr to all Muslims
Re: Seeking Financial Assistance by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
@Op?

(1) (Reply)

All Hope Is Lost. / Honey Jar Love Spells And Psychic Spells In Europe / How To Activate The Covenant Of I Am That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.