Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Get Ideas And Turn Them Into Steady Cashflow. Anyone Can Do It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Ideas And Turn Them Into Steady Cashflow. Anyone Can Do It (464 Views)

We Do Business Plan, Feasibility Analysis, Cashflow Analysis, Digital Marketing / How To Get Ideas/design Patented In Nigeria. / How To Get Ideas/design Patented In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ideas And Turn Them Into Steady Cashflow. Anyone Can Do It by equipux(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2020
How to Get Ideas & Turn Them Into CA$H

It’s not the lack of ideas that shackle folks to a life of desperate mediocrity… it’s because they don’t do a damn thing with the ideas they get!
Principle #2 of Brinkley’s 21 Lost Secrets of Marketing is…
** Converting Ideas to ACTION **
The trick here is to cut down the time between getting the idea and banking the cash.
It’s amazing how quickly you can do this.
These days, with instant access to your audience, you could easily get the cash flowing your way within hours of getting your idea. (By the way, if you don’t think that’s a beautiful thing, then you’re in the wrong group and I suggest you pack up your bat and ball and go elsewhere.)
With time and determination, you can train yourself to do this. You’ll develop your own reliable system for converting ideas into cash. You’ll get good at it. And you’ll never think or act the same way again. Your mind and body will be attuned to ideas, and you’ll develop your own system to act upon them.
Me?
I’ve got a system for this, a series of steps, honed over many years, that ensures my ideas get acted upon and rewarded… and rewarded quickly. (Sometimes within days; sometimes I’m rewarded within hours of getting the original idea.) It’s ingrained. Part of my DNA. It’s my hope you develop this habit too!

If will love to learn how to get ideas and turn them into steady streams of cashflow. You could be up to 200k to 1 M monthly, Send me a WhatsApp message

(1) (Reply)

Shared Shop Around Egbeda / Earn $10 With This Free Information. / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Smart Building To Commence Business, December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.