Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Can Help Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Help Cancer? (695 Views)

UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him / Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Help Cancer? by Capernum: 8:24am On May 24, 2020
Good morning healthlanders.

Please I need help for a close aunty, she was diagnosed of a cancer now in an advance stage and it is spreading beyond the index organ which is the liver. She is 58.

Things are getting worse by the day and symptoms predicted by doctors are showing up daily. She is belly bloated, and legs are bigger, the pains are much and she's getting confused.

Doctors said the prognosis is bad and that there can only be palliative treatments till she dies.

We and the children are not giving up! We are exploring all possible means including spiritual therapy and plant alternative therapy too.

I decide to post this here, may be, someone knows someone who had this and overcame and/or someone has the magic suggestion or knows something that can help cure it.

Please help.
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by mignone(f): 12:00pm On May 24, 2020
Let her keep taking more of fruits- water melon, pawpaw, kiwi, pomegranate,etc. esp on empty stomach. Garlic, turmeric, lime/lemon, lightly cooked vegetables like water leaf, ugwu,ewedu&water can also help. Keep praying too; if u bliv in blessing water&chanting of Psalms, it's fine too.
Weldone!

2 Likes

Re: What Can Help Cancer? by Capernum: 5:40pm On May 24, 2020
mignone:
Let her keep taking more of fruits- water melon, pawpaw, kiwi, pomegranate,etc. esp on empty stomach. Garlic, turmeric, lime/lemon, lightly cooked vegetables like water leaf, ugwu,ewedu&water can also help. Keep praying too; if u bliv in blessing water&chanting of Psalms, it's fine too.
Weldone!

I'm ready to believe in anything that will work. She's been on fruits and veggies since. Just started black seed today.
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by mignone(f): 5:58pm On May 24, 2020
Capernum:

I'm ready to believe in anything that will work. She's been on fruits and veggies since. Just started black seed today.
Did u hear frm d guy who promised to get bk to u on ur other thread?
Ow helpful was he?
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by HarunaWest(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2020
Capernum:

Please I need help for a close aunty, she was diagnosed of a cancer now in an advance stage and it is spreading beyond the index organ which is the liver. She is 58.

Things are getting worse by the day and symptoms predicted by doctors are showing up daily. She is belly bloated, and legs are bigger, the pains are much and she's getting confused.

Doctors said the prognosis is bad and that there can only be palliative treatments till she dies.

We and the children are not giving up! We are exploring all possible means including spiritual therapy and plant alternative therapy too.

I decide to post this here, may be, someone knows someone who had this and overcame and/or someone has the magic suggestion or knows something that can help cure it.

Please help.
Well let me just spill the sad reality. With your description, theres nothing much that can be done. Liver is a vital organ in the body.
Taking more drugs and treatment even detoriates the liver rapidly.
The best you all can all do for now is to make sure she takes a lot of fruit and vegetables, moringa seeds and water..alot..Let her rest and you guys should make her happy.
Then let her renew her faith and make peace with her creator. Also implore her to beg forgiveness from who she transgressed and let her pay all debts that she has incured. Any abdominal cancer always leads to an inevitable end. I know what it did to a friends mum so am talking from experience. Am sure you are heartbroken, but trust me you will be fine. Life was never fair from day one.
sad

2 Likes

Re: What Can Help Cancer? by Capernum: 2:17pm On May 25, 2020
mignone:

Did u hear frm d guy who promised to get bk to u on ur other thread?
Ow helpful was he?

I didn't. Or let me say not yet.
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by DoubleEngine007: 5:45pm On May 25, 2020
HarunaWest:

Well let me just spill the sad reality. With your description, theres nothing much that can be done. Liver is a vital organ in the body.
Taking more drugs and treatment even detoriates the liver rapidly.
The best you all can all do for now is to make sure she takes a lot of fruit and vegetables, moringa seeds and water..alot..Let her rest and you guys should make her happy.
Then let her renew her faith and make peace with her creator. Also implore her to beg forgiveness from who she transgressed and let her pay all debts that she has incured. Any abdominal cancer always leads to an inevitable end. I know what it did to a friends mum so am talking from experience. Am sure you are heartbroken, but trust me you will be fine. Life was never fair from day one.
sad
Sad truth. But there is nothing God can not do,so I blive God can steal heal her. Its well!
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by oxypressPlus: 7:06am On May 26, 2020
Capernum:

Please help.

The most credible and functional stunt you can pull now is with hyperbaric oxygen therapy --hbot.

You can conbine hbot with artemisinin without any toxicity.
You do the research yourself.
Google search: hbot artemisinin for cancer.
If you need further info please ask us.
We are HBOT Providers.
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 26, 2020
I lost one of my friends to liver cancer.

Palliative measures is best now. For the cancer to have metastasize (spread), then it is the end-stage. Try to make her comfortable as much as possible. Her loved ones should be by her side at this point in time.
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by HardMirror(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Capernum:

Please help.
hehehe. Take her to pastor Charles. You will soon realize how stupid your faith is. As I always say, only delusional people who cannot see reality believe there is a god that answers prayers. You will learn the hard way, don't worry. Go and pray for the cancer to disappear. Awon oponu
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by Capernum: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehe. Take her to pastor Charles. You will soon realize how stupid your faith is. As I always say, only delusional people who cannot see reality believe there is a god that answers prayers. You will learn the hard way, don't worry. Go and pray for the cancer to disappear. Awon oponu

You were not very wise. You're not very wise. You'd hardly ever become wise.
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by HardMirror(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Capernum:

You were not very wise. You're not very wise. You'd hardly ever become wise.
Thanks. Only a fool like you cannot see how foolish he is. Else you will ask yourself why your useless god cannot cure cancer
Re: What Can Help Cancer? by Image123(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2023
HardMirror:
Thanks. Only a fool like you cannot see how foolish he is. Else you will ask yourself why your useless god cannot cure cancer

Abeg shift, people like Oyedepo who openly testify of being healed from cancer, you believe am? Who your belief help?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Knuckles ,stretch Markes ,sunburn And Dark Eyes / ... / Nuevergold Health Care Company Cures Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.