Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan (707 Views)

Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by chimezieeze98: 9:04am On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AYUfe2QVY

I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn't fight him because I didn't think it was necessary - Cynthia Morgan talks about losing everything to the music executive

Cynthia Morgan has opened up on her travail after an issue she had with the CEO of her former record label 'Northside Records', Jude Okoye.

In an Instalive chat with former Miss Globe Nigeria, Cassandra, the dancehall star recalled losing her stage name "Cynthia Morgan", her VEVO account, royalties, Instagram account and other things due to the contract she signed and the record label issue she had with the music executive.

According to the singer, she had dirts on Jude Okoye and would have won if she pushed further, but she decided at that time that it wasn't necessary.

She however became depressed thereafter and had to relocate to Benin to save cost for treatment of an illness that almost took her life.

On why she didn't open up at that time, Cynthia Morgan who now goes with the name "Madrina" said wasn't ready to talk as she believed it was a phase of life she would surmount. She also admitted that some of colleagues in the music industry reached out to her, but she didn't say anything because it was all centered on work which she wasn't ready to get back to then.

The singer who disclosed that she doesn't want to sign under a label anymore, said she is now open to partnership and hoping to stage a comeback.

Re: Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by StagethemTVee: 9:06am On May 24, 2020
If this is true...Jude is a wicked heart
Re: Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by bloomstar: 9:09am On May 24, 2020
I read and watched that video....

Now i knew why they fought peter and peter wanted an out in the psquare records, we blamed women, we did not know it was jude.

May D career was destroyed by the same jude
Psquare was completely separated a thanks to jude, now Cynthia morgan had to suffer same fate.

Its terrible how one just destroy peoples life and career and even talent because you helped them come to lime light.

Its really bad, i feel for her.. From hall of fame to a dark empty life.

It will never be better for jude.
Re: Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by Adedapo57: 9:51am On May 24, 2020
Like for Cynthia & share for jude

1 Like

Re: Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 10:05am On May 24, 2020
Dirt on Jude: drug runner/gun runner/card fraud and picker. that guy na hard man o, I remember when he had issues with one of my big neighbor then base on some wrong deal and even heard he killed someone in their ring because of greed. that guy don't joke with cheddars and very proud human being too
Re: Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by SavageResponse(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2020
Rubbish!

Cynthia Morgan destroyed her career herself!
Re: Had Dirt On Jude Okoye But I Didn't Fight Him - Cynthia Morgan by jabor4Naija(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
We all have heard from cynthia morgan, now its time for jude to say something if not he looks guilty as Bleep in fact he already looks guilty so nigga should come out to say his own side of the story.

(1) (Reply)

All You Know About Michael Jackson Secret Half Sister / Naira Marley & Lil Smart Introduces New Dance Step "Wugedance" (as E Dey Go) / Actress Crystal Okoye Buys Herself A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.