Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

A Pained Nairalander - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Pained Nairalander (596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pained Nairalander by Spanishmilf(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
A normal gsd is sold for 30-40k which we all know that. This confidential nairalander message me saying he needs a gsd puppy. I sent him pix only for him to blast me. SS below
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and how is this dog a mutt please for a 30-40k dog

Re: A Pained Nairalander by bigiyaro(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2020
OP, this is gsd. don't be pained pls.

Re: A Pained Nairalander by Spanishmilf(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
for a 30-40k gsd
Issorite
Re: A Pained Nairalander by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
...and this is why I remain only on a Nairaland via text-basis with the troglodytes here. At least I can log off anytime I feel. Having one of these idiots in my phone contacts means they can always contact me no matter how many times I block their phone numbers. It won’t surprise me if the perpetrator appears here to admonish his very actions, one of the benefits anonymity grants members here.

1 Like

Re: A Pained Nairalander by LtChisom: 3:52pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
Do you know that the GSD you posted is like five years old, am wondering why you are comparing it with a juvenile GSD.
Re: A Pained Nairalander by Baddybos: 1:04am On May 25, 2020
Someone wants to buy dog from you, you are asking for nairaland moniker?? How did you even think of that? Are you in for business or you are just clowning?

1 Like

Re: A Pained Nairalander by Spanishmilf(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2020
Baddybos:
Someone wants to buy dog from you, you are asking for nairaland moniker?? How did you even think of that? Are you in for business or you are just clowning?
K

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Van Cats For Sale / Two Snakes Killed In 3days / Venus: Cutest LBD (local Breed Dog) On Nairaland - Post Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.