Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State (75909 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by witworth(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2020
Igbosmoker:
That place doesn't need flyovers, waste of money.
well... Thank God you are not the one in charge.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2020
Karac:

Lol..Check the places u mentioned again. Even at that, it all balls down to the fact that ur so-called south east isn't conducive for living, if not u won't be forming jagaban in okota of all places.grin

oga where do you stay in Lagos? if you don't know that area just ask around pls...

south east not conducive for living?
how old are you fella?

reverse should be the case here, Yoruba core states are not conducive to live in, that's why y'all keep claiming Lagos as your state of origin...
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Karac: 12:39am On May 26, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

oga where do you stay in Lagos? if you don't know that area just ask around pls...

south east not conducive for living?
how old are you fella?

reverse should be the case here, Yoruba core states are not conducive to live in, that's why y'all keep claiming Lagos as your state of origin...

Lol.. why won't I know Okota? South East is conducive but u are so happy about living in or 'controlling' Okota. U for just stay the south east. Ur brain dey do overheating I swear. grin U are a just confused.

For ur info I am a native of Ogun. And i don't know how u arrived at the fallacy that all Yorubas claim Lagos. Well, its typical of someone from the east, they talk before they could think. Ur mentor must be this man in charge of gutter in Lagos Joe igbokwe. The man that denied his ancestry and tribe just for an appointment to clean Lagos gutters and pack shit. cheesy

And you don't need to know where I live in Lagos. I don't need evans people in my neighborhood to avoid stories that touch. grin

Yoruba core states are not conducive abi, but ur people notwithstanding, flock into those states in their numbers. It speaks volume of how not conducive they are compared with ur IPOB hellhole. wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by olumide4christ: 1:23am On May 26, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

You have ended up derailing the thread more than them....and it beats our imagination as well

No I didn't derail. Your friends did. You're entitled to your opinion..it stops there. Period!
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by olumide4christ: 1:34am On May 26, 2020
Ajixegun:

God bless you. I have an Ibo friend, very nice guy. This keeps me asking why are most igbos on NL hateful?

I have been trying to fathom what brought the comparison into play, because the original poster didn't by any ways mention any other places apart from the newly constructed flyover bridge in Ore town.

Moreover, this development is not meant for Ondo people only, but for everyone who plys the road especially from Lagos and Ogun to Benin, and eastern states.

We shall continue to fathom why they turn every thread on development to comparisons between East, West and North.
That was how someone, Arrewa I think, started a thread on development in the North and someone jumped on the thread and began to compare Aba with Maiduguri, posting pictures of only IDP camps as pictures of Maiduguri & saying that Aba was far more developed than many cities of the North including Maiduguri.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Dybala11(m): 3:12am On May 26, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

I never said Lagos belongs to Igbos neither does it it belong to the yorubas, that Lagos is in SW doesn't mean it belongs to yorubas....

everybody in Lagos State are strangers, including Lagos State governors and jagaban and many others....

core south west states has the same settings, the same kind of building, same environment, so compare that with Lagos in the 60's 70's or 80's let's know if it looks like a Yoruba core states...
I'm not arguing with you again, Lagos is a Yoruba state, period.
Take it or you leave it, the fact that there are thousands of Nigerians living in New York doesn't make the city a Nigerian territory.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Dybala11(m): 3:19am On May 26, 2020
sesan85:
Then how come your people troop out in droves to the same places with "brown roofs" like mendicant gypsies and homeless refugees? Aren't you erosion-ravaged landlocked hellhole inhabitants ashamed of yourselves?
What in the name of saint Judas is the savage comment you wrote up there man?? Hellfire is you home fah.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Dybala11(m): 3:26am On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

Keep deceiving yourself with photoshopped pictures . Every one knows Ibadan as the dirtiest city in Africa .
N for ur info the only city in the sw region comparable to any city in the se is Lagos the others are at best glorified towns or at worst slums. And for your info again , Lagos is not a Yoruba city, it is a city in the sw region in Nigeria developed by the fg, foreigners n igbos.
I challenge you to name any city developed by yorubas that can compete with these cities developed by Ndigbos..... Enugu, nnewi, Aba, owerri, Akwa,Onitsha, Abakaliki, Asaba n port harcourt.
So south west region belongs to Igbo or Hausa according to your myopic thinking right?? South east belongs to the Igbos as the south west belongs to the Yorubas, argue with your keyboard.
None of the cities you mentioned is up to level of development obtainable at Lagos bro, the city is a decade ahead of all your so called aforementioned developed cities in the south east. Your people are always coming to Lagos in droves annually to earn their living.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Dybala11(m): 3:33am On May 26, 2020
bakynes:

Nobody has time to argue with you concerning Lagos been Yoruba land or not. Reality on ground say it is Yourba land. With the state having Yoruba Governors, Yoruba House of Assembly, Commisioners, Yoruba Kings, name of Places etc. So you can claim it is not Yoruba land in your subconscious but doesn't change the fact on ground.
Imagine o, a state that is even classified into the same geopolitical zone alongside other Yoruba states sef. I guess he's still living in denial, I'm anticipating the day he'll explicitly list Lagos state as an Igbo state too.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by hebuli: 3:59am On May 26, 2020
Pentagon007:
undecidedThe whole environment looks disgusting. Look at the massive brown roofs surrounding the environment. This picture offers a more credible statistics on the extreme poverty ravaging Yoruba land. SW needs to invest more in their people so as to improve their living situation.

This is how you people will be foaming in the mouth.

The best state in the East, Enugu, have many brown roofs. From Idaw River Layout, Akwunanaw, Emene and even New Haven. In fact many more than Ibadan that you maligned so much.

And for your information, the ownership structure in the SW is what makes brownroofs to abound there when it comes to old houses.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by hebuli: 4:13am On May 26, 2020
Pentagon007:

Do you even know the enormous threat those Rusty corrugated roof pose on the life of Yorubas? With the evident poverty there, it is pretty obvious those people cannot access borehole water and thus will rely on rain water dropping from those Rusty roofs.
In the East, clean borehole water is the cheapest thing you can access. It is not even a luxury because most building have it done even before the building is erected and adorned with Modern new Zealand roofing sheets

Borehole water is the cheapest thing in Enugu? Lie softly omo ibo. The only place that have good borehole water in Enugu metropolis is Nigerian Breweries. It is so bad that Enugu relies on NB borehole water.

The borehole depth required for clean water can not be afforded by individuals there. Water, clean water, is a LUXURY in Enugu.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Larryomooba(m): 4:14am On May 26, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Nempi that is a village in IMO state now close to nnewi in anambra state. .. Yoruba dig well because water is close to the ground level.. Dig well in most land in Igbo land, you won't see any water in it.. You are educated but not intelligent.. They should have posted you in a thick village in Ebonyi state

U don’t get it I swear down it close
Just dat u pass ihiala to nnewi
I visited nkpor UBA bank so I
No wat I’m saying it cost me 400
To get there. Google map shows
Me 25mins from Nempi to Nnewi
Both south and north
Isn’t Mgbidi(Imo) and Uli(anambra)
The boundary more like Berger to mowe
Nonsense u wrong there
See any water how?
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by hebuli: 4:26am On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

Which ore will soon turn to an industrial hub.
I don’t understand why ppl like to deceive themselves unnecessarily. Truth of the matter is yorubas are not industrial in nature. We all know why Lagos is an industrial state ,cos Lagos is more like a no mans land. And it was developed by the fg n foreigners. As for ogun state ,it is industrial cos of its proximity to Lagos. Most of the industries there are owned by foreigners.
So the only way ore or ondo at large would be industrialized would be if ogun state becomes saturated like Lagos has become. Then industrialist in their quest for a location close to Lagos can now move to the next n closest state been ondo state.

The next closest state to Lagos and Ogun is Ondo? Clap for yourself.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Larryomooba(m): 4:30am On May 26, 2020
Johnandv:

And what did you see in IMO villages and Nnewi that is worse than what is obtainable in the whole SW?

U can’t compare normal bcus east dont about heritage
Like d west, in west here u can see dat it is home
Of many first and dey refuse to let go of those
Kind of structures unlike the east dat almost every
Thing was brought down and was rebuilt
That is the case, just reason it
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Burruchaga71(m): 5:47am On May 26, 2020
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

quote me back once you learn how to write yourself and not copying a reta.rded dumb fellow post like you

Igbo bought alaba, Oshodi and still pay taxes to mc oluomo and others and this is a celebration? so no more Yorubas in those place you bought or maybe I don't know the definition of buy again?

you Igbo keep exposing your illiteracy day by day, you need to place your brain in a isolated center to enjoy sanity again in your lifetime

now take this your thrash along with you, fantastic dumb kid
. Shame on you bro b4 2030 we will know who owns Lagos mumu.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Nobody: 6:50am On May 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You got served very hot, you now resulted to blabbing cheesy
Ndi developers, Ndi Chestbeaters cheesy
Well I know u lack comprehensive skill but next time don't display it on my mention

No go n sleep
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by ThatFairGuy: 7:08am On May 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

Well I know u lack comprehensive skill but next time don't display it on my mention

No go n sleep
I feel your pain. Chestbeater
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2020
Dybala11:

So south west region belongs to Igbo or Hausa according to your myopic thinking right?? South east belongs to the Igbos as the south west belongs to the Yorubas, argue with your keyboard.
None of the cities you mentioned is up to level of development obtainable at Lagos bro, the city is a decade ahead of all your so called aforementioned developed cities in the south east. Your people are always coming to Lagos in droves annually to earn their living.
Do you guys even read before you quote?
Is there any where in my write up where I insinuated that any state from the se is more developed than Lagos. I exempted Lagos from the sw n challenged the guy to compare any other city in the sw to any one in the se.
Besides Lagos is not the only place my ppl move to. They move all over the world and are always conquerors.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2020
Dybala11:

Do you guys even read before you quote?
Is there any where in my write up where I insinuated that any state from the se is more developed than Lagos. I exempted Lagos from the sw n challenged the guy to compare any other city in the sw to any one in the se.
Beides Lagos is not the only state my ppl move to . They move all over the world n are always conquerors.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by EgunMogaji2: 7:27am On May 26, 2020
Most excellent news. It’s nice to see this completed. I passed through there to Omifon last year.

Long live Nigeria. Now the citizens need to do there part as to not unbolt they aluminum barriers to sell.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2020
Larryomooba:

U can’t compare normal bcus east dont about heritage
Like d west, in west here u can see dat it is home
Of many first and dey refuse to let go of those
Kind of structures unlike the east dat almost every
Thing was brought down and was rebuilt
That is the case, just reason it
Lol
This guy is really funny. So you regard mud houses n brown roofs as heritages . Oga go tell your ppl to start bringing down those trashes you call buildings n stop looking for stupid n shameful excuses
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by tonychristopher: 7:58am On May 26, 2020
Dybala11:

I'm not insinuating that bro, but which road is in immediate need of a flyover except that road??

We you might be right because in future that place would be congested...
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2020
bakynes:

Nobody has time to argue with you concerning Lagos been Yoruba land or not. Reality on ground say it is Yourba land. With the state having Yoruba Governors, Yoruba House of Assembly, Commisioners, Yoruba Kings, name of Places etc. So you can claim it is not Yoruba land in your subconscious but doesn't change the fact on ground.
You see how you ppl fool yourselves?
So why do you claim kwara state is a Yoruba land even though according to you,reality on ground says otherwise. The governors, kings n most appointments from kwara are Fulanis.
Truth you afonjas refuse to tell yourselves is this.....
You can own a place historically but circumstances will change the status quo. The way it changed in kwara n has changed in Lagos. The yorubas might lay claim to Lagos historically but the reality on ground says otherwise. The igbos now own more than 50% of the landmass in Lagos ,in terms of population the igbos are more. The igbos have more houses n even the villages in Lagos are been redesigned n developed by igbos. These are known facts n very very verifiable.For your info if a true election were to be conducted in Lagos n an Igbo man decides to contest for governorship the Igbo guy will win. You ppl should thank tinubu for helping you rig elections in your favor. Tell yourselves the truth if you live in Lagos , the community you voted in the general elections who won? Am sure it was the candidate the igbos supported.In any case all those rigging will soon stop as inec has decided to introduce e voting in the next elections .
Then we will know who truly owns Lagos at least in terms of population.
The igbos do not necessarily claim ownership of Lagos, but the yorubas sometimes make them throw this great feat of sheer successes,population, land ownership and business establishments in their face.
Even though it is actually true that the Igbo have conquered Lagos with this great achievements, I do not think it is enough to claim ownership, but this cannot also be discountenanced.
So at best Lagos is a no mans land.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by bakynes(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

You see how you ppl fool yourselves?
So why do you claim kwara state is a Yoruba land even though according to you,reality on ground says otherwise. The governors, kings n most appointments from kwara are Fulanis.
Truth you afonjas refuse to tell yourselves is this.....
You can own a place historically but circumstances will change the status quo. The way it changed in kwara n has changed in Lagos. The yorubas might lay claim to Lagos historically but the reality on ground says otherwise. The igbos now own more than 50% of the landmass in Lagos ,in terms of population the igbos are more. The igbos have more houses n even the villages in Lagos are been redesigned n developed by igbos. These are known facts n very very verifiable.For your info if a true election were to be conducted in Lagos n an Igbo man decides to contest for governorship the Igbo guy will win. You ppl should thank tinubu for helping you rig elections in your favor. Tell yourselves the truth if you live in Lagos , the community you voted in the general elections who won? Am sure it was the candidate the igbos supported.In any case all those rigging will soon stop as inec has decided to introduce e voting in the next elections
Then we will know who truly owns Lagos.
Fool! Keep dreaming one day you will own and control Lagos. Our Ancestral land is what you want to own and control. Wake up it will never happen.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2020
bakynes:

Fool! Keep dreaming one day you will own and control Lagos. Our Ancestral land is what you want to own and control. Wake up it will never happen.
This is what your fore fathers said about kwara
Today the Fulanis have taken over kwara
Just a reminder... just a reminder
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2020
hebuli:

The next closest state to Lagos and Ogun is Ondo? Clap for yourself.
Well depending on where u coming from
Could be Oyo could be ondo
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by bewla(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Nah them
this na photo shoot
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by mountmoriah(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Karac: 12:06pm On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

This is what your fore fathers said about kwara
Today the Fulanis have taken over kwara
Just a reminder... just a reminder

Mumu! Fulanis are the ones ruling kwara state abi. U no bright at all. Next time you need to think before you type. I appears all these IPOB people on this forum are dumb than I expected. They beat their chest on what they know nothing about. I tire ooo.grin U been think say you get idea but u just fooling around and disgracing Ur ancestors with ur comments.cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2020
Karac:

Mumu! Fulanis are the ones ruling kwara state abi. U no bright at all. Next time you need to think before you type. I appears all these IPOB people on this forum are dumb than I expected. They beat their chest on what they know nothing about. I tire ooo.grin U been think say you get idea but u just fooling around and disgracing Ur ancestors with ur comments.cheesy
What kind of folly is this
Even your fellow afonjas will spit on your head for this sheer display of ignorance n stupidity of the highest order.
For your info.... Emir of illorin is Alhaji Ibrahim gambari from the Fulani emirate council.
The governor of kwara state is Alhaji Abdulraman
I hope you are ok now olodo.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by Karac: 7:18pm On May 26, 2020
pasol4real:

What kind of folly is this
Even your fellow afonjas will spit on your head for this sheer display of ignorance n stupidity of the highest order.
For your info.... Emir of illorin is Alhaji Ibrahim gambari from the Fulani emirate council.
The governor of kwara state is Alhaji Abdulraman
I hope you are ok now olodo.

Go and read about Kwara state and Ilorin. I don't argue with morons.
Re: Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State by pasol4real(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2020
Karac:

Go and read about Kwara state and Ilorin. I don't argue with morons.
After displaying your ignorance n foolishness what would you have to say?
Anumpa like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.