Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying (1425 Views)

Rina Arano: Missing Japanese Indecent Star Found Dead & Tied Naked To A Tree / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by Godsonx2012: 12:13pm On May 24, 2020
Hana Kimura, a female professional wrestler who was among the cast of the popular Japanese reality series “Terrace House,” died Saturday at 22, her wrestling organisation said, after she reportedly faced online bullying.

While the cause of her death was not immediately known, she had recently posted messages on social media seeming to tell her fans goodbye.

Kimura was a current cast member of Netflix’s internationally popular “Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020,” a show about six strangers “looking for love while living under the same roof,” according to the US streaming giant.
Local media said her death follows online bullying over her remarks and behaviour on the show, which has been broadcast by both Netflix and Japan’s Fuji Television.
We are very sorry to report that our Hana Kimura has passed away,” World Wonder Ring Stardom, a women’s wrestling league in Japan, said in a statement.

“Please be respectful and allow some time for things to process, and keep your thoughts and prayers with her family and friends,” it said in English without elaborating.

Kimura’s last post on Instagram was a picture of herself and a cat with the message: “I love you, have a long, happy life. I’m sorry.”

Local media said she posted the image shortly before her death was confirmed by a hospital, while she also sent another online message that read “goodbye.”

In South Korea, cyberbullying made headlines last year when two female K-pop stars committed suicide after facing online attacks.
Kimura’s last post on Instagram was a picture of herself and a cat with the message: “I love you, have a long, happy life. I’m sorry.”

Local media said she posted the image shortly before her death was confirmed by a hospital, while she also sent another online message that read “goodbye.”
In South Korea, cyberbullying made headlines last year when two female K-pop stars committed suicide after facing online attacks.

https://punchng.com/japanese-female-wrestler-kimura-dies-at-22/
Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by Exmilitant(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2020
With the thick skin i have develop over the years, no attack on my person, whether phisical, spiritual or verbal (online or offline) can make me lose sleep.... talk less of dying. Rip, young woman.
Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by ValCon888: 12:47pm On May 24, 2020
Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will never hurt me.
Recite the above 10 times anytime you feel like taking your life because of something someone stupid said.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by Passionate888: 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
Where her pictures?
Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by Jullima(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2020
Oh no! I am still watching her season on Terrace House. May her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by LadyMedina25(f): 1:56pm On May 24, 2020
Always be careful on what you type on the net, some people are faceless bullies,by trying to fight their demons they troll other people, not everything on the net should bother you pls, they are the problem not YOU.

SHALOMSTECH COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA

Hot promo sales!!!! Hurry and get yours for school projects, businesses and many technology related activities

Uk used Acer Aspire mini
Delivery is free in lagos and it's pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery available
160gb HDD
2gb RAM
10 inches
Factory fitted charger+free installations
MMC. MS. MS pro.
Bluetooth
Factory fitted charger+free installations
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi
4hrs battery
windows 8 installed
Super clean
Quality guaranteed
Warranty on laptop
Price:45k!!!!
Prices are negotiable too!!!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by scoundrel(f): 2:23pm On May 24, 2020
WWE should have signed her. Oh well, another one kicked the bucket. It’s funny she could bear physical pain which’ll incapacitate a normal human but couldn’t handle internet trolls.
Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by Jokerman(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2020
Lol... Cyberbullying??

What if you are Buhari, GEJ, Messi, Ronaldo, Bill Gates etc nkó??
Re: Japanese Female Wrestler, Kimura, Dies At 22 After Online Bullying by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
Jokerman:
Lol... Cyberbullying??

What if you are Buhari, GEJ, Messi, Ronaldo, Bill Gates etc nkó??
That's why some celeb can never respond to comment (good or bad).
I love Cardi B for the " I don't give a damn" attitude, if anyone blast her in the comment section she will blast that person publicly. If anyone one blast her face to face, only one God knows

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Calls Out Linda, Dino And Bukola Over Money Laundering Activities-Kemi / University Of Jos Lecturer Allegedly Pours Hot Water On Wife In Jos (graphics) / “I Never Knew It’d Be Like This” — Lady Cries Out After Failed Attempt To Get Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.