Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic (19877 Views)

Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic by joyandfaith: 5:15am On May 26, 2020
Top1gun:
c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶.̶
Re: Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic by nairavsdollars(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2020
What If Obaseki wins?.

middlebelter:

The basis of that curfew must be very strong to pass the test of good reasoning. This is because APC would have announced the date of the primary at least two weeks ahead of the election proper.

For Obaseki, I think the game is up. Young as we are, we have seen many of Obaskei's type and how they end it politically. He should ask people from Kwara what happened between Snr, Saraki and Adamu Attah. Yes, he may have his own supporters but we all know that without the active backing of Adam Oshiomole he couldn't have won the election that produced him as a Governor. Forget about the doctrine of no political godfather, and understand the reality of Nigerian politics. Unfortunately I don't see him winning the battle. He may be lucky to be an exception though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) / Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.