Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D (320 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Faze Posed With Psquare In Throwback Photo / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D by Khassey(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2020
Akinmayokun Awodumila, popularly known as May D, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and dancer. He was formally signed to the R&B duo P-Square record label "Square records".

Even though MayD appeared to be enjoying the privileges and opportunities that accrue to being signed on to the label. At various times, the lanky singer has been sighted driving the Hummer SUVs, owned by dysfunctional Psquare and frolicking with the twin pop stars all around the world.

The University of Lagos Mass Communication graduate, also featured on two singles in Psquare’s fifth album Invasion. He was also very prominent in Chop My Money track which had a remix and video featuring American super star, Akon.

May D has taken to his Twitter handle to reveal what he went through living with the twins are the former square Mansion.

"For your information, I was staying in their boys squatters with their driver and their cook just one room all of us shared, a toilet and I had big songs and also the other side of their twin duplex was empty! Now! I slept on brand new television carton, used my shirt as cover cloth." He tweeted.

Re: I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D by Denique(f): 2:29pm On May 24, 2020
I'd have to sit and watch at this point cool...
Jack Dorsey a bayin yan ju e grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D by OKorowanta: 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
Week of tales...

3 Likes

Re: I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D by JohnnyBlack101(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm! Nothing can remain hidden 4ever...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D by Denique(f): 2:33pm On May 24, 2020
Re: I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D by SUCKCESSFUL: 2:43pm On May 24, 2020
Really?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Join The New Launched Platform Today And Be Free From I'm Broke / Majek Fashek Dies At 71 / Toke Makinwa Celebrates 10 Years In The Radio Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.