Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! (616 Views)

Need A Digital Marketer To Advertise My Goods Online / Any Guru In Digital Marketer In Owerri Imo State ? / A Professional Digital Marketer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! by Babygal2020(f): 3:06pm On May 24, 2020
Happy Sunday fellow Nairalanders!!!!
Pls I need help.... I'm an aspiring Digital Marketer. I have learnt the basics. I have a certificate in Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
In addition, I have read a lot on Digital Marketing.
However, I lack the practical aspect like running Facebook ads.
Someone asked me to submit my CV for a Digital Marketing role but I'm skeptical about doing that because I lack the practical knowledge.
I have good writing skill.
Pls how can I gain the practical knowledge?
Can I learn it online or must it be offline?
Re: Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! by Sanchez01: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Babygal2020:
Pls I need help.... I'm an aspiring Digital Marketer. I have learnt the basics. I have a certificate in Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
Someone asked me to submit my CV for a Digital Marketing role but I'm skeptical about doing that because I lack the practical knowledge.

First off, forget the certification for a minute because whoever is hiring would be more interested in seeing you do the practical stuff.

That said, might have to sacrifice a bit to learn. By sacrifice, I mean use your own money to run ads on Facebook, possibly on Adword as well and learn the basics. If you don't have any brand or product to advertise, use that of anyone closest to you to do so.

Before you do, you might need videos to do so. So just go on YouTube to search for videos, download them, and use them as you try to practicalize what you've known overtime.
Re: Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! by Babygal2020(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2020
Thank you sir..... I appreciate
Sanchez01:

First off, forget the certification for a minute because whoever is hiring would be more interested in seeing you do the practical stuff.

That said, might have to sacrifice a bit to learn. By sacrifice, I mean use your own money to run ads on Facebook, possibly on Adword as well and learn the basics. If you don't have any brand or product to advertise, use that of anyone closest to you to do so.

Before you do, you might need videos to do so. So just go on YouTube to search for videos, download them, and use them as you try to practicalize what you've known overtime.
Re: Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! by Ephraimryder(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2020
The best way to learn is by doing try practising what you've learnt
Including Facebook ads with your cash only then would you
become proefficient.
Re: Help An Aspiring Digital Marketer!!!! by neutralmind: 10:01am On May 25, 2020
Babygal2020:

I'm working on a project and can have you come onboard.

Will give you an opportunity to learn on the job and you may still get some stipends.

Send me a message on WhatsApp. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Fixing Adsense Rejection / Let's Build Your International Standard International Website / Help With Using Impact.com Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.