Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him (349 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / What Happened To Cynthia Morgan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him by Supremeboss: 3:21pm On May 24, 2020
There is hope for Cynthia Morgan as Nigerian Music sensation and 30B Gang boss Davido has sent a message to her that she should call him.
Cynthia Morgan yesterday revealed her predicament online when she revealed what she went through in the hands of her former label owned by Jude Okoye.
However, there is hope for the dancehall queen as Davido has said that she should call him.
Hear from Davido here; https://naijaresources.com/goodnews-to-cynthia-morgan-as-davido-says-she-should-call-him/

Re: Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him by Aminobrown(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2020
OBO always putting smiles on pipo's face
Re: Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him by Greystone: 3:24pm On May 24, 2020
I sincerely hope this is the breakthrough she needs to restart her career.

Nice one Davido.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him by tesseract: 3:25pm On May 24, 2020
This is what I like about Davido. We rise by lifting others is his moto. This is very commendable
Re: Goodnews To Cynthia Morgan As Davido Says She Should Call Him by Enoch07: 3:32pm On May 24, 2020
burna boy will not like this o

(1) (Reply)

Hear What Daddy Showkey Said About Igbo(cannabis) / My Name Is Dj Nwamummy Please Read My Post / Street Song Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.