Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help (87221 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / What Happened To Cynthia Morgan? / Happy Birthday To Cynthia Morgan Now Known As Madrina (see Lovely Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Damseldammie(f): 5:33pm On May 24, 2020
Good heart
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by EPIJOE: 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
HELP IN THE OPEN IS DIMINISHING THE INTEGRITY OF THE RECEIVER.

HELP SECRETLY HAVE ALOT OF BLESSINGS ATTACHED TO IT.

IF U WANT TO HELP SOMEONE TODAY HELP IN A WAY THE WORLD WOULD HADLY NOTICE.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
Nice gesture but no need post am. Just call am offline.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by TreasureTayo(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2020
YOU COULD HAVE LEFT MY MESSAGE BUT SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU MY GUY. IF YOU NO LIKE MY MESSAGE, ABEG SHIFT OKAY?
babajero:
I would said you are unreasonable, but do the needful yourself.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by TreasureTayo(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
hmmnmm This is deep. May God bless your reasoning bro!
toprealman:

But also remember that some are better left alone.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
Straight from the heart
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by TreasureTayo(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
Sense fall on you too my G
deltateam:

Sense fall on you.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by tityboi: 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
Good
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by pretyval: 5:51pm On May 24, 2020
Nice gesture but could he have actually done this without us knowing?
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Mightyhaiz: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
tonididdy:
this was my post around 1pm today...

less than 3hrs later, it's already happening.
Oba ah tokpeye
Edo boy,..

Oba gha to kpere.. (Isee) cool

That's how we address omo n'Oba when we visit Benin,and the palace.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by ceethunder90: 5:55pm On May 24, 2020
kind David
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by sage04: 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
nice gesture

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Starz825(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
God dey up dey do good and wonders...
God put Davido for down here on Earth make he dey do good dey go....
Call me if you gat Davido's connection...09061841056... ASAP...
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by babajero(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2020
TreasureTayo:
YOU COULD HAVE LEFT MY MESSAGE BUT SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU MY GUY. IF YOU NO LIKE MY MESSAGE, ABEG SHIFT OKAY?
my people said, If foolishneas is left for too long it becomes a life style, that is why I replied you.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by TreasureTayo(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2020
You and your people need to learn how to MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Bro, I have a feeling you are old enough to learn to look and scroll. If you do not like my post, pls just scroll down. Behaviour like this wouldnt take you far. Besides, you are a man. Lol.
babajero:
my people said, If foolishneas is left for too long it becomes a life style, that is why I replied you.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Ken4agent(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
Pls make OBO ask me to call him too
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Ken4agent(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
Pls make OBO ask me to call him too grin
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by iddonla: 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
eyinjuege:

Then she's not serious. When they'll be doing chochochocho about. As if everything must be fight. They don't need to create beef to be relevant. I'm sure Davodo and her were never in the same league, so why abuse him.
she was so saucy then
always picking on any celebrity
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by seunfape(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
The girl was gallant then oo
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Ken4agent(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
Make OBO allow me call him too grin
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by mamatwiny(f): 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
Ekennedy:
carrier

No mind am. Carrier as in hiv carrier.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Myhusband(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2020
Yoruba and selflessness are inseparable. why Yorubas keep dominating Music industry didn't exceed their readiness to help their fellow tribesmen

how many artistes Phyno, Nabania ams others help to limelight?

Yoruba will keep dominating the music industry until other get that secret
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by pagekollection2(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2020
donbachi:
Dis guy really get heart of gold.

i like him.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
you sure say this Davido no go fok her because I no trust this boy faaa wink

This kain Greek giving e get as e be wink
.. i doubt that ..
her german juice isnt attractive anymore

1 Like

Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Buffalo2(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
tonididdy:
this was my post around 1pm today...

less than 3hrs later, it's already happening.
Oba ah tokpeye
I seeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Maliqcious: 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by DeRealRalph: 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
Wetin u don use ur good voice do, e sure for me say u get like 3 of his songs for ur playlist...... Mtcheeew!

light099:
Although Frogged voice is a lucky wack, nonetheless I like his kind heartedness.

I think he should drop the mic for real singers, so he could face his philanthropy squarely.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by aalangel(f): 6:40pm On May 24, 2020
Nice of him.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by Maliqcious: 6:44pm On May 24, 2020
EPIJOE:
HELP IN THE OPEN IS DIMINISHING THE INTEGRITY OF THE RECEIVER.

HELP SECRETLY HAVE ALOT OF BLESSINGS ATTACHED TO IT.

IF U WANT TO HELP SOMEONE TODAY HELP IN A WAY THE WORLD WOULD HADLY NOTICE.
You are right.. But Cynthia Morgan cried in the open right.. And don't think the good Davido is about everyone likes it, same people would still insult him if he pays no mind.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help by divineuk(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
Make una de show una self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.