Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] (802 Views)

Crazy Sales! Men Designer Shoes For 5k/7k! Pics Inside. / Book Cover Ebook Cover Design At Affordable Price / Need A Professional And Affordable Business Websie? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 3:38pm On May 24, 2020
They say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' but the truth is : the opposite is always the case.
No matter how rich the content of your book might be, it's the cover that people see first. If it doesn't catch the attention of the customer within 2sec. Nobody is gonna click that book of yours.
No clicks = No sales.

There are major 5 factors that determines if your book is going to sell online/offline.

They are
1. Category - You must research and strategize on the best product category to write on. If your book is in a very competitive category, your
chances of getting a sale is quite slim. Research and Niche down!

2. Keywords - Title/Subtitle/7 Keywords

3. COVER DESIGN - If your book eventually makes it to the first page of the search result, you need a
catchy Professional cover design to get a click.

4. Book description - You need a unique book description that perfectly showcase what your book is about, state it features and benefits. It must be properly formatted - use HTML for this.

5. Social Proof (Review) - This is not compulsory to get a sale, but it can be necessary. People love to be sure about what they are buying, nobody wants to
waste money on a valueless product.

I am here to offer you a professional unique design that will get you a sale. This offer is only for a short period of time until there will be a price review.

I design quality book covers for any category of books - Romance, Thriller, Notebook, Journals, Planners, logbooks etc.

ORDER PACKAGES
A. EBOOK +3D Mock cover design = #1500
B. Ebook + Paperback + 3D cover design = #2000

Below are samples of my designed works.

PS - For confidentiality purpose, I post pictures of samples of my works on customers consent only. If you are against me posting your book covers.
I will never post it.

Contact me on my signature to get the perfect design for your book!
Whatsapp : 090166 six zero six 49.

1 Like

Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone and thanks for your patronage

Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 5:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Good morning guys

Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2020
smiley

Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning smiley
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful covers + Good Title = Sale smiley
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Available to take orders.
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by Lyydia(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Hi
Re: Professional And Most Affordable Book Cover Design [pics Inside] by dayowunmi(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Lyydia:
They say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' but the truth is : the opposite is always the case.
No matter how rich the content of your book might be, it's the cover that people see first. If it doesn't catch the attention of the customer within 2sec. Nobody is gonna click that book of yours.
No clicks = No sales.

There are major 5 factors that determines if your book is going to sell online/offline.

They are
1. Category - You must research and strategize on the best product category to write on. If your book is in a very competitive category, your
chances of getting a sale is quite slim. Research and Niche down!

2. Keywords - Title/Subtitle/7 Keywords

3. COVER DESIGN - If your book eventually makes it to the first page of the search result, you need a
catchy Professional cover design to get a click.

4. Book description - You need a unique book description that perfectly showcase what your book is about, state it features and benefits. It must be properly formatted - use HTML for this.

5. Social Proof (Review) - This is not compulsory to get a sale, but it can be necessary. People love to be sure about what they are buying, nobody wants to
waste money on a valueless product.

I am here to offer you a professional unique design that will get you a sale. This offer is only for a short period of time until there will be a price review.

I design quality book covers for any category of books - Romance, Thriller, Notebook, Journals, Planners, logbooks etc.

ORDER PACKAGES
A. EBOOK +3D Mock cover design = #1500
B. Ebook + Paperback + 3D cover design = #2000

Below are samples of my designed works.

PS - For confidentiality purpose, I post pictures of samples of my works on customers consent only. If you are against me posting your book covers.
I will never post it.

Contact me on my signature to get the perfect design for your book!
Whatsapp : 090166 six zero six 49.
Hello. I need ur service. Can we talk?

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale Nigeria Steel Wooden Door The Price Is So Cheap / Best Program For E-gold Traders / Announcing African Singles Connection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.