Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

"I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals (1375 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
The elder brother to Nigeria's Superstar Artistes, Paul and Peter Okoye; Jude Okoye has just dropped a bombshell live on Instagram.

The Veteran Artiste manager while answering a question live on Tunde Ednuts Instagram about the reunion of the twin brothers said he can never bring back PSquare as one. He said he has tried several to dialogue with the twin brothers, but to no avail. He mentioned that people have always accused him of taking sides with Paul while sidelining Peter but when he tried to reach out to Peter, he told him there's nothing wrong, that they should move on.

However, after several apologies to both parties, the problem still persists.

I WAS TOLD TO APOLOGIZE TO SOMEBODY'S WIFE, WHICH I DID BUT THAT DIDN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Psquare cannot be forever, there are other people, I also have my other life to live, I am just an attachment so we should leave this matter once and for all, he continued.

Read More Below : https://www.afrobeatsglobal.com/i-can-never-bring-psquare-back-together-jude-okoye-reveals/

cc: lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
dominique

1 Share

Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
Idiot!

The swine does not even feel ashamed from collapsing the best Artiste/Group in Africa.

Ran the brand to rumbles and still boasting

fool!
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by DanseMacabre(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2020
Abeg let them stay defunct. We're tired of reading about their family travails on social media.
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by Ishilove: 5:29pm On May 24, 2020
So where is the 'bombshell' here?

Mscheeeeeeeew
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by Sandypearl: 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
What a Bombshell
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by blackboy(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2020
You are the cause of their separation and if they come together you cant cash in big like you did in the past.
They are free now .
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by Davash222(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2020
From A list artists to upcoming artists. Life of Peter and Paul.
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by chiemmanuel(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
Nawa o, nothing may D no go see for inside psquare boys quarters
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by EmyLeo(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
You've Failed As A Big Brother Bro, Just Move On undecided
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by thundafire: 8:26pm On May 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Idiot!

The swine does not even feel ashamed from collapsing the best Artiste/Group in Africa.

Ran the brand to rumbles and still boasting

fool!
I tell u
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by DonroxyII: 9:50pm On May 26, 2020
Re: "I Can Never Bring Psquare Back Together" - Jude Okoye Reveals by Tmb78(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2020
This is a big brother nobody should ever pray for.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Top 10 Most Beautiful Female Housemate in Season 5 / Bbnaija 2020: ‘his Spiritual Wife Is Feeding Him’ – Fan Reacts To Video Of Ozo / 2 Years After Losing Their Son, See Stunning Pictures Of Dbanj And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.