Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Automatic Gate Slider - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Automatic Gate Slider (472 Views)

Get The Best Automatic Gate In Term Of Security Here At Ezilife....... / Tesotech Automatic Gate Installation In Ibeju Lagos / Tesotech Automatic Gate Installation In Ikoyi Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Gate Slider by colonytech: 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
We sell and install automatic gate sliding machine. We have in stock different sizes that can slide your gate calls us today.
Ayo Eniayeye
Colony Technologies LimIted

1 Share

Re: Automatic Gate Slider by adabsmith(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
How much is this

1 Like

Re: Automatic Gate Slider by colonytech: 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
For big gate 400k
For small gate 300k
Re: Automatic Gate Slider by MollyClarkson: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
I have such a machine at home. It's just that she came to me at once with the gates. When I decided to make the gates to order, I said that we would include everything necessary and modern to change them in about 20 years. That's why I turned to Driveway Gate Operator because I understood from friends that it is the best and most operative company in our entire location. We got the device a little cheaper because it comes with all the gate machines. But I recommend it to those who are thinking of installing such a machine. You won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

4G/3G LTE Router With Backup Battery For All Networks / Dell Studio 1558 Core I7 / Brand New S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.