Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others (2320 Views)

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Interceding in Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2020
Praise GOD!

Few Minutes ago, sitted in my Palour and This Dropped in me! I Believe The LORD Dropped this in Me.

I will by The Grace and Power be Interceding for anyone and Everyone who has a need or challenge or Whatever.

I Extremely Believe in The Power and Name of JESUS to Save, to Heal, to turn All Situations and Challenges around.

This is an invitation to anyone and Everyone!
All you need do is to put out your Request and name . With the Belief that your Request will be Granted by GOD ALMIGHTY!

I am not the Healer, savior or Solution. So your Trust should be on GOD ALMIGHTY. I will only add my Faith to yours and Victory will be sure.

You Come in here and put your Request or Need! I will Checking in from Time to Time and will be Specifically Interceding for you!

And pls when Requesting, do not Pity GOD! HE has all it takes to meet your Needs. The Heart of Everyone are in His Hands! And He will Work and no one can stop HIM!

Let's do this and See what GOD has For Us!

When you get a share from me , u know I have seen it

Believe, Like I Believe!

We all will Testify in JESUS NAME.

7 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Enoch07: 6:14pm On May 24, 2020
after covid19 bruhaha I'll be applying for visa to the states, I'll want everything to be smooth sailing. my one and only wish, if God can do this one for me maybe just maybe I'll believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Queenttoast01: 6:18pm On May 24, 2020
I want God's blessing and a better job
Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by fegzone: 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
God should free me from debts
Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by ipex(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
Some years ago,an invisible personality appeared to me(in a trance) and commanded me to hand over the key in my hand to him(just after returning from church where the pastor made a prophetic declaration of handing over keys to us)
Ever since after that encounter with the invisible personality, things have been so extremely difficult for me-No job. My highest paying job as a graduate is 29k in a security company. I'm approaching 40 yet no kobo in my account and the thought of getting married remains a mirage to me
Please I need your prayers for divine interventions and restoration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:
after covid19 bruhaha I'll be applying for visa to the states, I'll want everything to be smooth sailing. my one and only wish, if God can do this one for me maybe just maybe I'll believe
Queenttoast01:
fegzone:
God should free me from debts
ipex:
Some years ago,an invisible personality appeared to me(in a trance) and commanded me to hand over the key in my hand to him(just after returning from church where the pastor made a prophetic declaration of handing over keys to us)
Ever since after that encounter with the invisible personality, things have been so extremely difficult for me-No job. My highest paying job as a graduate is 29k in a security company. I'm approaching 40 yet no kobo in my account and the thought of getting married remains a mirage to me

When you Testimonies begin to trickle in Ensure your Share it here to The Glory of GOD ALMIGHTY

Some of you will Have Dreams where you will see your Matters Being Treated and victory Given

Expect New Beginnings in the Name of JESUS

4 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2020
I need a destiny helper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Gdefo(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
Devine favor and help from God to quit addictions.
Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Enoch07: 12:09am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you Testimonies begin to trickle in Ensure your Share it here to The Glory of GOD ALMIGHTY

Some of you will Have Dreams where you will see your Matters Being Treated and victory Given

amen

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Queenttoast01: 1:11am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:04am On May 25, 2020
divine guidance on my career path Adewole Timothy.
Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by NeeKlaus: 3:39am On May 25, 2020
Financial turnaround for my family.
Breaking of every spiritual hold on my family members, especially my sister and I.
Name - Ifeanyi.

I have Faith in God and I love Him dearly. I believe He will do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by adez2016(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2020
My name is Bolaji.......................my prayer request is - Healing from all forms of infirmities IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
adez2016:
My name is Bolaji.......................my prayer request is - Healing from all forms of infirmities IJN

Bolaji begin to Rejoice and Praise GOD!you are Healed!

JESUS has Touched u!
The Master has Healed U

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2020
NeeKlaus:
Financial turnaround for my family.
Breaking of every spiritual hold on my family members, especially my sister and I.
Name - Ifeanyi.

I have Faith in God and I love Him dearly. I believe He will do it.
Ifeanyi The yokes are Broken! The Chains are Broken! Stay away from any form Sin! You are Free ! Your family is Free!
gowonmaharajah:
divine guidance on my career path
Adewole Timothy.

Adewole my Brother, the Hands of GOD is upon you! You will begin to operate in the Supernatural! No more Struggle! Stressless Accomplishment by the Help of JESUS! Stay away from sin
Gdefo:
Devine favor and help from God to quit addictions.
Gdefo By Mercy of GOD , you are Free! You are Favored! Do not yield to any form Sin. Gambling, Sexysl sins, etc JESUS has come for your Matter.. Don't use His Favors on you For sin! Rejoice!
Tallestimo:
I need a destiny helper.

Tallesttimo, You will begin to Understand thatvit is GOD ALMIGHTY that has the Power to do this or that! A book of Remebrance has been open for you. Stay away Sin! Stay away from immorality of any kind or shape. Begin to Thank GOD!
ipex:

Ipex, eliminate every form of fear of the Future! Restoration has come for you! By the Mercies of GOD! Restoration! Apply for any Job of your Choice! Don't be Afraid to State the Amout of salary you! I Cross you over all Limitations in the Name of JESUS.. I have prayed for you! Total Restoration! Stay away from sin
Queenttoast01:
Queens, As you desire... so you have it! Stay away from immoral thoughts of any kind!
Enoch07:
Enoch, What GOD has Determined for you Must come to Pass! Not by Power , Not by Might! By My Spirt says the Lord!
Humble yourself before the Lord! Stay away from any form of Ungodliness

THANK YOU My Daddy for The Answers! Blessed be the Most High GOD forever! AMEN

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by OsasGabriel(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
I want to rededicate my life to Christ...but I'm finding it really hard bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by HoliMaree: 5:23pm On May 26, 2020
OsasGabriel:

Good day brother, do you care to share your challenges?

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2020
OsasGabriel:

My Brother, Gabriel, Go to home or your Room. Go on your Knees and pray the prayer on my Signature. It's Just between you and God.

Mean Every Word there..

I am Specifically Praying for u also..

GOD BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by deolumike(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2020
ipex:
Please I need your prayers for divine interventions and t
Please call

+2348072744871

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2020
OsasGabriel:

In my prayers for u now some things dropped in me!

Osas I say to you by the Spirit of GOD That there is no sin that the blood of JESUS cannot Cleanse!

The Blood of JESUS has the Capability and Capacity to Break all evil habits and Cleanse you totally, No Matter what you have Done..

I Disconnect you from every sinful lifestyle in JESUS NAME..
The Grace of GOD has come upon u to say No to sin..

Ensure you Read the Bible Everyday! Don't miss it for anything! The More you Read, the more The Power...

Chat me up if need be..

You are Blessed

4 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Igbaf: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
1. My prayer request is that God opens financial doors of favor for my husband,for God to restore all canker worm has stolen from him
2. Also for the fruit of the womb latest this July
3. I want to experience God really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by otunbablacq: 7:02am On May 27, 2020
Thank you for an intercession at a time like this.

I am struggling in my life right now as debts crept in and i am almost sinking. I am struggling with my Finance, marriage and even my job. I have made efforts to leave the job for better one but it never came. Please pray with me on these and i know i will get victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
otunbablacq:
Thank you for an intercession at a time like this.

I am struggling in my life right now as debts crept in and i am almost sinking. I am struggling with my Finance, marriage and even my job. I have made efforts to leave the job for better one but it never came. Please pray with me on these and i know i will get victory

My Brother otunbablacq I have prayed for you.

Receive this by the spirit of GOD..

by The Mercies of GOD every Spirtual embargos, Limitations and obstructions are shattered to pieces in JESUS NAME.. I Cross you over all Forms of limitations in the Name of JESUS.

Stick with JESUS in Holiness, Righteousness and the Fear of GOD.. Don't break the hedge!

I will Here your Testimony

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
Igbaf:
1. My prayer request is that God opens financial doors of favor for my husband,for God to restore all canker worm has stolen from him
2. Also for the fruit of the womb latest this July
3. I want to experience God really

My Sister I have pray for you...

I have this for you..

As you have said..so it is done ... Carry your Babies in the Name of JESUS..

Restoration, Supernatural favors are Granted!

But remember Holiness is the key.. PRAY together! Believe GOD Together!

Hold your Home Together! Every Yoke is Nrolen in the Name of JESUS...

Carry Favor! Favor! And Favor in JESUS NAME!

I will Hear your Testimonies!
Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by dbanjj1629(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2020
Thank you for your prayers.

My Prayer requests:

1.) I want the Lord to provide a good job for me as I have not been gainfully employed since I graduated 6years ago.

2.) I want the Lord to connect me with my destiny helpers. Its been hectic financially.

3.) I want the Lord to settle me marital. I desire a divine connection to my God ordained spouse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Igbaf: 8:12pm On May 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Sister I have pray for you...
I have this for you..
As you have said..so it is done ... Carry your Babies in the Name of JESUS..
Restoration, Supernatural favors are Granted!
But remember Holiness is the key.. PRAY together! Believe GOD Together!
Hold your Home Together! Every Yoke is Nrolen in the Name of JESUS...

Carry Favor! Favor! And Favor in JESUS NAME!
I will Hear your Testimonies!

Amen and Amen. God bless you abundantly for bringing out your time for others.

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Bunk20: 9:00pm On May 27, 2020
Prayer requests
Free from debts
God Blessings
Good job
Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 1:24am On May 28, 2020
dbanjj1629:
Thank you for your prayers.

My Prayer requests:

1.) I want the Lord to provide a good job for me as I have not been gainfully employed since I graduated 6years ago.

2.) I want the Lord to connect me with my destiny helpers. Its been hectic financially.

3.) I want the Lord to settle me marital. I desire a divine connection to my God ordained spouse.

My Brother I have prayed for you!

Every pit or cage where you have been locked Spirtually is Broken in the Name of JESUS!

The Light of GOD that Advertises a Man has come upon you..

Flee from Sin! Flee from all forms of Worldliness so you are not taken into the cage age..

The same change and Experience that came to Jabez after He Prayed is the same Experience for you..

I will Hear Your Celebrations!

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 1:34am On May 28, 2020
Bunk20:
Prayer requests
Free from debts
God Blessings
Good job

My Brother I have Prayed for you.

This is the word for u
By the Mercy of GOD , Every Evil Words Spoken upon or Against is Cancelled forever in JESUS Name..

Deal Honestly with people in all your doings..

Operate with Righteousness and Honesty!

As the Blood of JESUS cleanses you, Your Debts are also Cleared ..

The Job of your Choice is Given to you in JESUS NAME..

Just Praise GOD!

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by lacucaracha: 8:09pm On May 30, 2020
Good evening,

I need God's salvation and deliverance from besetting sin and from the strong grip of the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by kannyluv(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2020
Good job,,,,,,and life partner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others by Righteousness89(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
lacucaracha:
Good evening,

I need God's salvation and deliverance from besetting sin and from the strong grip of the devil

Any Hinderance to Holiness and Righteousness in your life Receives JUDGMENT from Above in JESUS NAME..

Make the Word of GOD your Best Friend..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinning Intentionally and Sinning Unintentionally as a Born-again. / Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! / Free Air Ticket To Hajj Form Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.