Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Beware Of Cflead, They Are Scam (fraudsters)! Pls, Don't Pay Any Money... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Cflead, They Are Scam (fraudsters)! Pls, Don't Pay Any Money... (472 Views)

Who Have Heard Of CFLEAD / Who Know Anything About Cflead? / Please, Do Anyone Know About CFLEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Cflead, They Are Scam (fraudsters)! Pls, Don't Pay Any Money... by likedream: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
BEWARE OF CFLEAD, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS!

Pls, share, I almost fell for it today, 25/05/20, Sunday.

Nairalanders. Beware, this CFLEAD people are still doing it o. Just attended their interview today on Zoom.

I received a message yesterday, 23/05/20;10am for an interview today, 24/05/20; 2pm. But, I guess I once applied somehow somewhere, that was when they got my email.
Their email message really correlates with my CV. It seems they just wrote a general message that would normally fit into the normal job seekers CV.

It was meant to be an interview but then it turned out to be a lecture on business, leadership, patnership bla bla', and levels of income in their company.
We were muted and couldn't talk in the meeting.

The teacher started by saying we would all be accessed during the video call and through our actions and responses, some of us will be chosen.

Funnily enough, at the end of the class, there wasn't any shortlisting. Instead, we were asked to pay a sum of #17,500 to register as a partner after a 4 days training which will start tomorrow.

I got interested, and as we were told to do if interested, I signified by messaging the number on the email who I also messaged on WhatsApp after receiving their email, as prescribed on the email.

After messaging the number, I got an offline (normal) phone call. It was a lady, the lady that has been messaging me.

Note: they sent me text thrice before the said interview (I wonder how a real company would send a potential employee SMS 3 times, an hour before a meeting.

The lady spoke and answered my clarification questions for 50 mins, yes! Fifty minutes! ...and even offered to refer me to her leader to be calling me to explain things to me, which I declined by saying that 'I believe many of my questions would be answered during the subsequent 4 days training. She also offered to be calling me and sending me videos and PDFs on WhatsApp.

I almost fell for it, but then, I began thinking and trying to put together the whole event, their words, and the likes and decided to check online again, before I saw something like that on Nairaland. I then continued to think about it and began to see loop holes.

#17,500! The lady was like she knows some people would pay instantly. I told her to be realistic. Who would pay for a program just 30min after hearing about it.

It's a pity that unemployed youths that are struggling to survive are being scammed again. I don't blame people who have fallen for this, it's not easy not to have enough money, job and assistance o; you just wouldn't want to miss any chance, and so you just want to accept any job offer, thinking that at least for a start you should take it to survive and change it when you get a better one.

For those who have once been scammed, I don't blame you, I empathize with you and I celebrate you for trying. I believe lessons have been learnt and you've become smarter. Don't feel bad about it or victimized. The sky is just your starting point. You are alive, you have hope.

Well, thank God for everything!

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Cflead, They Are Scam (fraudsters)! Pls, Don't Pay Any Money... by Mohbola(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2020
Those people are trying hard, changing names everytime

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hardwood Floor Installers At Wood Willing (2 Positions) / Vacancy For Office Assistant / Job Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.