Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu (26699 Views)

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
if you don't believe in the East Coast then you don't believe in God
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Farki: 9:42pm On May 24, 2020
flokii:

Amotekun is strictly Yoruba affair please.. 100% Yoruba infact.

Any region that needs security is free to copy or form its own outfit.

That's what I'm saying. People here are always complaining about Nigerian bureaucracy and want more decentralised and regional control. Yet some people will still oppose the restructuring based on tribal sentiment.
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by lastempero: 9:43pm On May 24, 2020
These igbo governors no dey tire,for how many months now shocked afonja amoketun is already unleashed our own na to dey go meeting up n down.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by oneTIMEman(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2020
Where they pass come?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Royalfurnitures: 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
How long will this issue take them,? These guys are not serious about this,only playing to the gallery

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Fatimaade: 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Secede after killing Northern leaders and Yoruba leaders? Igbo soldiers killed Northern leaders and Igbos were deriding Northerners in the North and you think it is okay?

Igbos were not victims as they claim, they were aggressors who got over-aggressed (if there is anything like that).

They even danced to it and celebrated it

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by igbowoman: 10:12pm On May 24, 2020
The fulanis are already there and these losers are still at the meeting phase?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by PericomaNwankwo: 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
In MNK's voice: mad people everywhere, mad people!!! grin

So these guys are too dumb that they don't know that they are supposed to engage the real south easterners in this Cross river, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa should join these guys and build the security outfit. Kai!!! Fulani have ruined us!!
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Nwaonyishi69: 10:16pm On May 24, 2020
You are still on what to do while Fulanis, Africa wide, are already digging trenches and building armories in your zone? What a miserable lot.
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Risentouch(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Las Las na only Umahi I recognize. The rest covid-19 no gree me
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Fortruth: 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
The SE govs and Ohaneze, see as some didn't even cover their nose with mask lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxeQKF9Cys&t=132s
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by ajailer(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
somebody called them latecomers and I couldn't just stop laughing.

they already have a Judas in their midst that will be recording all their conversations then he will send it to oga bubu for Villa make he sanction am....lol

ibo amaka indeed.

abeg wetin b d meaning of that useless "AMAKA" they are always saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by ajailer(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
somebody called them latecomers and I couldn't stop laughing
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by LtChisom: 11:04pm On May 24, 2020
ajailer:
somebody called them latecomers and I couldn't just stop laughing.

they already have a Judas in their midst that will be recording all their conversations then he will send it to oga bubu for Villa make he sanction am....lol

ibo amaka indeed.

abeg wetin b d meaning of that useless "AMAKA" they are always saying sef?
I know that your brain is already rusted and cracked.
Amaka means beautiful, therefore, Igbo Amaka means that Igbo is beautiful.
May Jesus Christ bless your soul.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by ajailer(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2020
LtChisom:

I know that your brain is already rusted and cracked.
Amaka means beautiful, therefore, Igbo Amaka means that Igbo is beautiful.
May Jesus Christ bless your soul.

so wetin amaka and ibo come dey do beside each other. it's supposed to be ibo ewu

3 Likes

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by LtChisom: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
ajailer:

so wetin amaka and ibo come dey do beside each other. it's supposed to be ibo ewu
Ibo ewu means noting in Igbo language.
Is like you are high on burnt and ground mohammedian preeq?
You are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by UwaMmebii(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2020
Willie always absent in a south east Governor's meeting why?

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Sammy07: 11:32pm On May 24, 2020
totit:
Let me search for that picture.... grin

Lool

Bro your heaven is not sure grin
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by ajailer(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2020
LtChisom:

Ibo ewu means noting in Igbo language.
Is like you are high on burnt and ground mohammedian preeq?
You are not making any sense.

like u r very daft abi....I will break it down for u dullard

ibo and beautiful don't match when we look at ur attitude it should be more like ibo goat cos u ppl are goat as u refuse u have even little sense

4 Likes

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by LtChisom: 11:38pm On May 24, 2020
ajailer:

I WAS BORN THROUGH ABORTION
Maybe, or was it your brain that the Ugandan girlfriend girl aborted?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by safetyboot: 11:44pm On May 24, 2020
Dave Umahi is just deceiving the SE Governors; he is just buying time till 2023.
Umahi is 100% loyal to North

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by ajailer(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2020
time waster u r
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2020
Jack500:
Lolz, bloody cowards, men without balls.

Yet their youth shout hardest on the internet.

Radarada!
Come, u dun enter here with your nonsense attitude. Don't start again ohhhh
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by slerry(f): 11:57pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
We don't need any regional security pls

Every state should develop their own independent security architecture.
said by an Afonja cone headed and head slammer.
have u mined skull � today?

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by OKTolu: 1:36am On May 25, 2020
Amotekun takes the leads while others follows,if you know you know......

2 Likes

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Billygee2u: 1:55am On May 25, 2020
kessling:
Good development. Buhari won't be happy though he prefers disunity amongst the S.E governors
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Billygee2u: 2:12am On May 25, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Good and excellent one... welcomed..but how come Imo supplies Lagos gas..wow
can you be able to count Oilwells in Imo State? Is it because some Nairalanders,more especially the unity beggars and Afonja mor0ns spit rubbish about Imo state and the entire SE, that made you not to know that Imo State is Oil producing State?

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Billygee2u: 2:23am On May 25, 2020
YorubaKing:
Awon Mofo copycats always copying their Yoruba masters. grin

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Billygee2u: 2:28am On May 25, 2020
kayfra:
Una still dey hold meeting? Lmao

The SW don give you template, even to copy am dey hard una?

I propose Agbari Ojukwu security across the SE grin

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by totit: 3:15am On May 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Bro your heaven is not sure grin

God is merciful, my brother.

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: What Buhari Told Governors, Party Leaders At NEC Meeting Today / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract / Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.