Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Family Needs Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Needs Help (449 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Needs Help by Jesse6(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
Help me pray for my family
Re: My Family Needs Help by TheBusinessHub: 9:23pm On May 24, 2020
Can you edit the article by creating space between paragraphs?
Re: My Family Needs Help by delishpot: 9:27pm On May 24, 2020
2 wives sending evil eyes to each others kids

2 Likes

Re: My Family Needs Help by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2020
No, it is not.
Being a graduate doesn't guarantee you a job, be you from a polygamous family or not.
There are people from smaller families that are equally struggling. It just seems more pronounced because of your number.

So just steadfast with your skill and pray. Remove any orientation of spiritual affliction because you are from a polygamous family. It will only descend you into further destitution.

1 Like

Re: My Family Needs Help by FireRain: 9:32pm On May 24, 2020
This is man made decision. It has nothing to do with spirituality.

Try and focus on yourself and ability. People with worse cases have come out shining and you will too. Stay focused

1 Like

Re: My Family Needs Help by doggedfighter(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2020
Nothing spiritual about your family. This is not just peculiar to your family but can be seen in most polygamous homes with poor husbands.

When resources can not go round bickering , jealousy and in fighting become the order of the day.
Graduates unemployment and under employment is everywhere not just your family.

Thankfully you have realised early that there's a challenge in your family and already taking steps to better your lot.

Keep at it. You will turn out fine
Re: My Family Needs Help by Jesse6(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
Thanks to everyone with positive replies
Your words are encouraging thank you.
Re: My Family Needs Help by MMotimo: 11:02pm On May 24, 2020
FireRain:
This is man made decision. It has nothing to do with spirituality.

Try and focus on yourself and ability. People with worse cases have come out shining and you will too. Stay focused

Very true! It is economics, arithmetic

Your Dad has more dependants than he can cater for and for every extra mouth, the opportunity for economic advancement was reduced for those that were already born.

1 Like

Re: My Family Needs Help by GboyegaD(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2020
If you think it is spiritual, pray about it yourself. Most importantly, I believe there is need to work more on your mindsets as individuals in the home. You get that which you expects and not necessarily what you deserve.
Re: My Family Needs Help by Greatzeus(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
No, it is not.
Being a graduate doesn't guarantee you a job, be you from a polygamous family or not.
There are people from smaller families that are equally struggling. It just seems more pronounced because of your number.

So just steadfast with your skill and pray. Remove any orientation of spiritual affliction because you are from a polygamous family. It will only descend you into further destitution.
God bless you mightily sir. For him thinking it's spiritual is worse,it makes him fearful,and fear is bondage. Free your mind from any believe that someone somewhere is responsible for your financial predicament,it's a lie. I believe in the spiritual and God. Put your faith in God,get skills,work hard,you will get there someday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Help Save My Business. / 25 Years Need Advice / Wife Bites Husband's P3nis For Refusing To Get Rat Out Of Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.