Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c (2385 Views)

4ur Car Registration,plate Number,tinted Permit,road Worthines...all N 24hrs / Re:car Registration And Drivers' Licence Cost:help Needed / Car Registration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by lagboya: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
for your new car registration,plate number,change of ownership,car insurance e.t.c, call 08023354981.
Re: For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by omodara2: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
HI,IF I WANT TO DO CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP I E MY HUSBAND CAR TO MY OWN NAME . HOW MUCH DOES IT GOES FOR. THKS
Re: For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
I want to redo my old plate number and I dont want all these ones done with plastic, I want the actual stuff, How much will that cost me?
Re: For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by Wylout: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
Interested in this thread!
Re: For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
Lag Boya how now, I havnt heard from you. Please reply
Re: For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by lagboya: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello,sorry that the reply is coming rather late, had problems with my internet connections.
For the change of name for the car,i would need to know the type of car ok,and for the plate number re-issue,provided all car documents are still valid,i would cost you N24,000 and would be ready within 2weeks. you can mail me @ wole_oseni@yahoo.com for further information or question
Re: For Your New Car Registration(plate Number,change Of Ownership E.t.c by drekid(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
any info about the new car reg?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna 2001 Model / Toks 2004 Honda Accord (eod)v6 Coupe (black On Black) For Sale / Registered Range Rover Sport,2008 asking 4.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.