Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point (817 Views)

NNPCL Remitted Zero Allocation To Federation Account In 2022 – CFO / Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget / Budget: North East Debt Commission Gets Zero Allocation For Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Waltonz: 11:24pm On May 24, 2020
I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero and Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point. I want this to happen for solid 2 yrs so that so-called Niger Delta will know first hand who is really depending on their oil or who cannot survive with their oil. This oil revenue drought period will expose all the propaganda for years who needs oil to survive.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by JosEast(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
Chai! this man no wish our country well
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2020
Gibberish!

Thats impossible!

1 Like

Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Asgard13: 11:57pm On May 24, 2020
They will be here to curse swear and abuse you op..

The Bayerebe above is already casting and binding
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by kutchs: 12:00am On May 25, 2020
Just to prove a point, you want such evil to befall your country? Are you human at all?
The evil won't spare anyone, hope you know?

1 Like

Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by scoundrel(f): 2:28am On May 25, 2020
This is not possible because people (countries actually) will always buy oil. Our oil is easy to refine so buyers will always exist.

1 Like

Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Top1gun: 3:03am On May 25, 2020
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by tested4sure(m): 4:54am On May 25, 2020
niger delta was named oil river, there is always oil in niger delta, from slave oil to palm oil now grude oil and after grude oil, there is another oil in niger delta. what has been the igbos contributions to the niger deltan or nigeria at large?. Before grude oil era, niger deltan never depend on any nigerian(igbos, hausa, yorubas) for survival. My own prayer is to see the igbos leav us alone and have their seperate country where they can do their buying among themselves, and also selling among themselves. A niger deltan state (Akwa ibom) hav put forever banned on livestocks from coming into the state starting from june, same way no igbo man will be allow to buy or sell in any of niger deltan state so we can see who needs who.
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Nobody: 5:20am On May 25, 2020
tested4sure:
niger delta was named oil river, there is always oil in niger delta, from slave oil to palm oil now grude oil and after grude oil, there is another oil in niger delta. what has been the igbos contributions to the niger deltan or nigeria at large?. Before grude oil era, niger deltan never depend on any nigerian(igbos, hausa, yorubas) for survival. My own prayer is to see the igbos leav us alone and have their seperate country where they can do their buying among themselves, and also selling among themselves. A niger deltan state (Akwa ibom) hav put forever banned on livestocks from coming into the state starting from june, same way no igbo man will be allow to buy or sell in any of niger deltan state so we can see who needs who.
them can't survive without the Niger delta.

Do you know there are igboid groups in kogi and Benue states? But you don't see them claiming them because Igbo's know those side are useless.

Without the Niger delta oil, sea etc their biafra dream is useless, I even saw a post where one of them wished the ocean washed all Niger delta areas so south east can have access to sea
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Adiola(f): 6:13am On May 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
them can't survive without the Niger delta.

Do you know there are igboid groups in kogi and Benue states? But you don't see them claiming them because Igbo's know those side are useless.

Without the Niger delta oil, sea etc their biafra dream is useless, I even saw a post where one of them wished the ocean washed all Niger delta areas so south east can have access to sea
if you want to live long on earth never listen to a Yoruba man
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Freddykrueger: 6:22am On May 25, 2020
Without oil, the entire northern region and the south west would be struggling world most poverty infested and despicable region with somalia, sudan and other dejected regions. You loud mouths should always count your blessings and thank your stars for south south oil if not all your families would have permanent resident status in IDP camps.
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Tunde835(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Without oil, the entire northern region and the south west would be struggling world most poverty infested and despicable region with somalia, sudan and other dejected regions. You loud mouths should always count your blessings and thank your stars for south south oil if not all your families would have permanent resident status in IDP camps.
Lagos Nd Ogun Tax Generated Igr Is More Dan D Fedral Oil Allocation
Re: I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point by Freddykrueger: 7:33am On May 25, 2020
[s]
Tunde835:
Lagos Nd Ogun Tax Generated Igr Is More Dan D Fedral Oil Allocation
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Orji Kalu’s Arrival For Tonimas Burial Shuts Down Aba / Oshiomhole Has No Regard For Benin People, He Call Us Slaves To Money – Obaseki / Endsars Protest Hit Asaba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.