Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

We Rise By Lifting Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Rise By Lifting Others (234 Views)

Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / ”We Rise By Lifting Others”- Davido As He Wins The Artiste Of The Year Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Rise By Lifting Others by ezealaifeanyi(m): 1:00am On May 25, 2020
WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

It means that we selflessly put the needs of others before our own needs. But as we do support the dreams, goals of one another's, others begin to take notice of us and how quietly we make the world a better place one person at a time. Then, those people begin to respond by helping us with our needs. During this time, we manifest qualities such as encouragement, humility, understanding, supports and most of all love.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS I'M BEGGING AND SOLICITING FOR YOUR SUPPORTS
TO HELP ME GROW MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgCQcyFvgZBwcCZYYoE95w

Just click on the SUBSCRIBE button when it opens my YouTube channel. I promise to be uploading More creative videos on book reviews, footballs, fitness workout, Realities, travels Etc. I believes a journey of a thousand miles start with a bold step.

God bless you � all my lovely NAIRALANDERS, Even if you don't have MB to watch the videos I'm okay with that all I needs is just for you to SUBSCRIBE so I could take my channel to the permanent site lol.

Remember it will take you nothing to subscribe and help a brother and a fellow NAIRALANDER like you, WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / Davido & His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / The Matter Comedy Video Is OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.