Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO (2327 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Frank Kokori: How A Powerful Mafia Runs Nigeria – APC Chieftain / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Naija9090: 1:11am On May 25, 2020
Hausa Businessman Warns Nigerians in a video " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria. If Igbos Leave Nigeria, Nigeria Will Collaspe."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkfg2cQXvbI&feature=youtu.be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Nobody: 1:18am On May 25, 2020
Ofcourse Nigeria will collapse because we’d all go our separate ways with plenty of bloodshed in the process too because there would be forced evictions.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Emilokoiyawon: 3:41am On May 25, 2020
The title should be Half-Igbo-Half-Hausa business man brags his half-Igbo chest.
He says his mother is Igbo. He grew up in the East. No wonder he is talking nonsense.
So they can't find a full-blooded Hausa man to push their marginalization propaganda?

Dedetwo:
I did not hear when he said "He grew up in the east". If he did grow up in the east, his pronunciation of the English words would have been pristine. In fact, I doubt if his mother is Igbo as he claimed.

He is a half-Igbo who is telling us that Igbos are the most important tribe in Nigeria. He is biased.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Jostoman: 10:05am On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
The title should be Half-Igbo-Half-Hausa business man brags his half-Igbo chest.

He says his mother is Igbo. He grew up in the East. No wonder he is talking nonsense.

So they can't find a full-blooded Hausa man to push their marginalization propaganda?
I am ashamed of you sir

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Jostoman: 10:13am On May 25, 2020
They are a peaceful people and they will never make trouble with their host.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Adaibeku(f): 10:34am On May 25, 2020
But afonjas claimed, dat no one can do without Dem, I wonder wat I will miss in dem

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by SaintBishop: 10:38am On May 25, 2020
he's kinda right sha

1 Like

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by AhoadaRivers: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Painment wan kill this bayerebe man. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by gurujoe(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2020
This is nothing but the truth. Everyone knows it but they are hiding from it
My hausa friend built a duplex that cost him 21 mil he said the Igbos collected 90% of that money in the course of the project

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Dedetwo(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

I did not hear when he said "He grew up in the east". If he did grow up in the east, his pronunciation of the English words would have been pristine. In fact, I doubt if his mother is Igbo as he claimed.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by DEROX: 11:26am On May 25, 2020
Adaibeku:
But afonjas claimed, dat no one can do without Dem, I wonder wat I will miss in dem
Lagos sea port
Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Finnese001: 11:27am On May 25, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

The only crime of an Igbo man is that he praises himself and always shout IGBO AMAKA

9 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:30am On May 25, 2020
A great injustice was done to the Igbos

Not giving them their right is why they are agitating for Biafra

Gowon, Obasanjo, Buhari needs to apologise to the Igbos for the sake of closure

Buhari's dialogue with this great nation would have calmed alot of storm!!!

Nairalanders, you need to listen to this man, he said it all!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by SILVERLINES: 11:33am On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

you should be ashame of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

When people say "Yorubbas are the most tribalistic people on this earth", people think that the assertion is a lie. Like Awolowo, you see everything from tribal point of view; he is Igbo, he is Hausa, so he has to risen like this. Not everyone is tribalistic okay! SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2020
gurujoe:
This is nothing but the truth. Everyone knows it but they are hiding from it
My hausa friend built a duplex that cost him 21 mil he said the Igbos collected 90% of that money in the course of the project

LOL...how did he collect the money? By gun to his head or by offering services?
Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by BlowYourMind: 11:41am On May 25, 2020
Check blackmail, let him tell it to sultan of sokoto.
Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

When people say "Yorubbas are the most tribalistic people on this earth", people think that the assertion is a lie. Like Awolowo, you see everything from tribal point of view; he is Igbo, he is Hausa, so he has to risen like this. Not everyone is tribalistic okay! SMH
He is more hausa, his father is from Kano so I gathered

Many of them know the truth but are blinded by pride

But you know what they say about pride undecided

It comes before downfall angry

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by gurujoe(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2020
fugarlion:

LOL...how did he collect the money? By gun to his head or by offering services?
By offering service

1 Like

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by thunderfirebubu: 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
Undiluted truth. Even tho I'm not ibo I don't need anyone to tell me Dat ibos are the only true Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by ocha88(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2020
Tribalism and religion will not allow us to stand up for the truth it has blinded our eyes to the most important thing in peaceful coexistence and that’s justice and fairness, whichever way you want to look at it IGBOS are being marginalised.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Listen again, he was not born in the east, secondly he's been totally truthful with his assertions.
The problem here is you, envious soul, finding it hard to accept a simple truth and appreciating the blessing God has bestowed upon Nigeria - IGBO

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Masterclass32: 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
Words on marble.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Resees: 2:58pm On May 25, 2020
The day biafra will come through i will pack my bags and leave this white men country...I love my igbos Igbo Kwenu!!! I love Enugu but from im Anambra..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by forgiveness: 3:13pm On May 25, 2020
grin

South Westerners have houses in the East. This I know very well. cheesy
Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by Obiobidgbo14: 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
If the Igbos were behaving like other Nigerians the country would have seized to exist.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by mytime24(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
Some people wil soon call him an ipob member grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by SpacehubTech: 6:37pm On May 25, 2020
His head ain't correct.
Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by PenSniper: 7:42pm On May 25, 2020
Trash.
Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by KAHBOOM: 8:20pm On May 25, 2020
No need to warn anybody cos we already know.

They are the life of the party,if they leave the party is over.

Nigeria would have worked but the envy,hate,jealousy towards the Igbo's leave us with no other choice than leaving.

Hausa,Yoruba and Fulani's will build a great brotherly nation without Igbo's.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO by KAHBOOM: 8:25pm On May 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

He is a half-Igbo who is telling us that Igbos are the most important tribe in Nigeria. He is biased.

Lols.

I feel ur pain.

No one dead or alive,no race be it black,white,yellow,brown,red,pink, green have anything nice to say about Yoruba's.hahaha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: APC Caught Again Buying Votes With Wrapper / Nigerian Army Parade Shines In Scotland / Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.