Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How To Make Blogger Custom Domain Open On Glo Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Blogger Custom Domain Open On Glo Network (386 Views)

Who Else Have Noticed That Some Sites Don't Open On Chrome? / Help!!! Glo User No Longer Access My Blogger Custom Domain Blog / How To Enable Access To Custom Domain Blog On Glo Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Blogger Custom Domain Open On Glo Network by Harbyjay: 1:13am On May 25, 2020
You might have been facing with this issue where your blogger custom domain doesn't open when you use Glo network to browse and sometimes Airtel. It has also occurred to me and I was like, would I tell my visitors not to browse with Glo? Obviously no. And when visitors are unable to access your blog due to this fact, then you are losing a lot of visitors, because Glo network is one of the widely used mobile network in Nigeria, which is due to the fact that they provide more data bundle than other telecommunication networks in Nigeria.

In this tutorial, I will help you understand how to make blogger custom domain open on Glo network. And if you are looking for proof, our blog "https://www.nghustle.com" alone is a good proof.

Most times you might have been wondering "Why is Glo not opening my blogger since I added custom domain?", "Why is my blogger custom domain not working on glo network?", and with that same Glo network you would be able to access some other sites with custom domains, how do they solve the problem you are facing? Some people might even tell you that the only solution is for you to move to WordPress, but it's not. I am here with perfect solution.

How To Make Blogger Custom Domain Open On Glo Network

Read full steps: https://www.nghustle.com/2020/05/how-to-make-blogger-work-on-glo.html

(1) (Reply)

We Do Mobile Application, Software, Desktop Application, Web App / I Need A Website / Please How Can I Enable Paypal And Stripe Payment Functionality On Deeds Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.