Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? (540 Views)

Buy From Amazon And Aliexpress At An Affordable Rate / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? by Playa01(m): 3:14am On May 25, 2020
Until the outbreak of the novel Corona virus pandemic, buying from aliexpress has been an easy task with fast delivery. With the Onset of the pandemic and ban on passenger flights, packages are difficult to deliver and even products prices are astronomically high. Something unseen before on Aliexpress. Phones now have as much as double percentage increase in price where there is low shipping and those who maintained regular prices have ridiculous shipping costs. Is it advisable to suspend further purchase till the future when prices are down? Would the prices ever go down? Gurus in the house please enter.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? by Nobody: 5:24am On May 25, 2020
Most AliExpress orders take about 3-4 weeks to arrive in Nigeria, so even if there was Corona on it when it left China, it would have died long before reaching here. So I guess it's safe.

The reason I'm not buying from China this period is because I'm doing a silent protest against their irresponsible behaviour as a people, especially towards Africans since this pandemic began.

How can you cause a problem and then blame your neighbour... Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? by yeman1(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2020
I was even thinking of buying from there but who knows if it would come on time?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? by Waakanda: 6:32am On May 25, 2020
The current situation demands that you exercise a bit patience.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? by donpata(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2020
The major problem is except you gonna ship through dhl and co, post office shipping is gonna be frustrating in this lockdown. The post office is affected by lockdown so Imagine the backlog they need to clear. I won't ship anything now until in next 4 months. It's frustrating knowing your goods have arrived Nigeria but you can't get it cos of backlog.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Buy From Aliexpress At This Time? by yeman1(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2020
donpata:
The major problem is except you gonna ship through dhl and co, post office shipping is gonna be frustrating in this lockdown. The post office is affected by lockdown so Imagine the backlog they need to clear. I won't ship anything now until in next 4 months. It's frustrating knowing your goods have arrived Nigeria but you can't get it cos of backlog.

I will go and buy it in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 32gb / I Need Redmi Note 7 / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.