Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

White Discharge From Vagina Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Discharge From Vagina Please Help (684 Views)

White Discharge From The Penis / Whitish Discharge From Vagina / Blur Eye Vision,discharge From Eyes And Watery Eyes,any Help About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Dannybliss1(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2020
Good morning all, I'll try and be as direct as I can.
I came back to the east due to the pendamic, so I've linked up with so many old friends. There's this student that I taught while I was around, she just graduated last year (secondary). We happen to get along very well (platonic), in our recent conversation, she told me she is sick and after much persuasion, she told me she sees white discharge from her vagina and that it's been very long she started treating it to no avail.
I really want to help her as has been a very good friend to me.
Please doctors in the house, what could be the cause of white discharge from vagina?.
it's been like 2 years she noticed and started treating it but it's still there, is there any drug that can be recommend?
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Nackzy: 6:36am On May 25, 2020
It's an infection, it could be toilet, it could be an STI, at times it's natural get to a good pharmacy run a test then start treating it, my sister if it is STI please avoid Skin to Skin
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by 48noble(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2020
Take her a medical laboratory for test and subsequent treatment.

2 Likes

Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by yenereal(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2020
shocked

Still treating for two years or it keeps going and later comes back? Solution is not farfetched. Take her to a Doctor.
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Nobody: 6:39am On May 25, 2020
Op i am not a doctor but the little i know is to go and run a Test. The normal vaginal discharge is white, nonhomogeneous, and viscous. It contains vaginal squamous epithelial cells in a serous transudate.
Seeing a gynecologist would also help including a pelvic examination and possibly a Pap test and/or a vaginal biopsy.
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2020
She should go for test in any medical laboratory near her, she'll know what to treat. This shouldn't be a guess work abeg...
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Dannybliss1(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Op i am not a doctor but the little i know is to go and run a Test. The normal vaginal discharge is white, nonhomogeneous, and viscous. It contains vaginal squamous epithelial cells in a serous transudate.
Seeing a gynecologist would also help including a pelvic examination and possibly a Pap test and/or a vaginal biopsy.

OK, I was thinking its something I can get drugs for, but I'll see if I can afford taking her to a good hospital
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Dannybliss1(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2020
vikkimimi:
She should go for test in any medical laboratory near her, she'll know what to treat. This shouldn't be a guess work abeg...

noted, thanks
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Dannybliss1(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2020
yenereal:
shocked

Still treating for two years or it keeps going and later comes back? Solution is not farfetched. Take her to a Doctor.

I don't really know if it goes and comes back, she just told me its been that long she noticed it. Anyways, I'll work towards getting her tested and possibly getting her a better treatment
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by Anyahuruagu: 7:11am On May 25, 2020
Make she go mix garlic, ginger, onions and honey if she no get money for honey make she dey chew others morning and night... Thats natural antibiotic for one week...

Make sure she's not pregnant to chew those things o..
Re: White Discharge From Vagina Please Help by ChelseaDr(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2020
Self medication is the bane of our society. It has killed many and those that survived it ended up with a permanent scar.

If you really want to help her, take her to see a gynecologist because her reproductive life needs to be preserved. Don't say I didn't warn you o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need Calcium In Your Body? / How To Make Whitening Black Soap At Home / What You Should Know About Sperm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.