Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,739 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

How To Set Goals That Are Achievable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Set Goals That Are Achievable (365 Views)

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? / How To Set Goals That Are Achievable / O. B. Lulu-briggs: 25th January Burial Date Achievable Says Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Goals That Are Achievable by Profgenius: 6:45am On May 25, 2020
The reason why most of us never achieve our goals after setting them, is because we never take out time to plan how to achieve them. It is one thing to set goals and it is another thing to plan in detail, how to achieve them. The planning of how to achieve the goal helps to make it realistic and attainable. A goal that is properly planned, is half achieved. Planning how to achieve your goal is what set the action process in motion that will enable you to realize the goal. There are important things you must do to help you make your goal a reality no matter what type of goal it is and how big or small it is.

Click this link to listen to the full podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n7jgO1k7Dk

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for educative, informative and entertaining videos and podcast.

Click on this link to subscribe:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAMQzX7i4Va194IZYbXdzyg/?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you

Re: How To Set Goals That Are Achievable by OliviaNell: 1:44pm On May 25, 2020
Useful article! The other day I read more about setting goals here. It also describes what is just a desire and what is really a goal. Earlier, as it turned out, I confused these concepts! Now the article helped me sit down and set goals for the year! As they say - a well-chosen goal is half achieved!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! / G / Why Is That Men Can't..? It Starts With Mum & Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.