Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Your Father's Blessings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Father's Blessings (132 Views)

4 Ways You Can "Honor Your Father And Mother" / Prophet Abiara Releases Father's Blessings On Prophet Hezekiah & Rev. Funke Adej / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Father's Blessings by kpakpandoN(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2020
A father has tremendous power over the life and destiny of his child. Any wise child will always seek to get the blessings of his father, whether biological or spiritual.

One day I had just returned from a journey with a big bag in each hand when two of my children-in-the-Lord came to welcome me. The one who got to me first just offered a greeting while the other took the bags from me immediately. I turned to the one who took the bags and said “God bless you”. The other said “Daddy, you did not say ‘God bless you’ to me.” I replied “You saw me carrying the bags, but you didn’t help.” If you want your father to bless you, provoke him to do so.

The father’s blessing is irreversible. In our memory verse, when Isaac realised that he had blessed Jacob instead of Esau, even he could not reverse it. Once your father blessed you, you are blessed forever.

Blessing can come from the soul, heart and mouth. Jacob asked Esau to make him a delicacy so he could bless him from the soul (Genesis 27:1-7). A father can bless three of his children, but one would still be greater than the rest because of the father’s special love for him. How much does your father love you? Proverb 10:1 says:
“A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.”

Is your father usually encouraged to pray for you or are you a child who provokes him to anger regularly? Some people hardly send money to their old parents; some hardly call them talk less of going to visit them. Treasure them. Whatever you do, ensure that you get as many blessings as possible from your father before he dies.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Faith Vs Religion / Freedom From Anger And Depression / Healing Of Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.