Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,309 members, 7,833,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Effect Of Your Words And Thoughts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Effect Of Your Words And Thoughts. (137 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Final Words And Message Before Death. / Prophetic Words And Revelations. / Careful With Your Words / Jezebel Is Coming - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Your Words And Thoughts. by uchkochi(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2020
The effect of your words and thoughts.

God just spoke to me that He is destroying negative words this week. Matthew 15:13. Lamentations 3:37.

No tree can grow without a physical seed. So also in the spiritual no tree good or evil can grow without a word spoken; good or bad. Either by you or someone else.

Jesus said it is to you according to your faith and as faith is a speaking force it follows too that it is to you according to your words.

You are either speaking fear or speaking faith. There is no neutral ground. You either speak or your listen without countering. What you hear is as important as what you speak no wonder faith comes by hearing and hearing too. Romans 10:10. Before you bind the devil bind those negative words or negative thoughts that you have established all this while.

Pray this prayer; say "father in the name of Jesus Christ I bind and uproot every evil words I have spoken or thought of that is growing to make me groan. I decree from today no more negative words and no more negative thoughts in Jesus precious name."

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Faith Vs Religion / Debate Of The Day / Sleep Paralysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.