Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection (260 Views)

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection by myaceworld(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2020
A lot of young men have grown fond of using boxers for two, three days without replacing them. Laziness or ..., well, here is why it is a very dangerous habit.

https://idealhealthng.com/how-using-boxers-for-more-than-two-days-put-you-at-risk-of-fungal-infection/
Re: How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection by xendra: 7:57am On May 25, 2020
True, some men are so dirty, growing up I had a cousin that will wear a boxer for 2weeks, worse part is he doesn't even keep it well, when he pulls it he just throws it on the floor and goes back to pick it and wear. I still get irritated just remembering it. yet he was forming big boy ...SMH

I see him on FB now bashing women every daycheesy claiming its because he is not wealthy that he has not seen a wifecheesy not caring that they might be dodging him because he is a pig grin I mean he is doing good for his age with a nice car and apartment .........Men just don't think.

ebenezer2o2o you better come n Learn to stop leaving your boxers on for too long, I know you are still small but the earlier you learn the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2020
xendra:
True, some men are so dirty, growing up I had a cousin that will wear a boxer for 2weeks, worse part is he doesn't even keep it well, when he pulls it he just throws it on the floor and goes back to pick it and wear. I still get irritated just remembering it. yet he was forming big boy ...SMH

I see him on FB now bashing women every daycheesy claiming its because he is not wealthy that he has not seen a wifecheesy not caring that they might be dodging him because he is a pig grin because he is doing good for his age with a nice car and apartment .........Men just don't think.

ebenezer2o2o you better come n Learn to stop leaving your boxers on for too long, I know you are still small but the earlier you learn the better for you.
how about you ladies that changes and washes your pants clean daily, maintain good hygiene but yet still when we go down there to give head we'll still perceive a foul smell like that of a dead and rotten fish.
Re: How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
xendra:

I see him on FB now bashing women every daycheesy claiming its because he is not wealthy that he has not seen a wifecheesy not caring that they might be dodging him because he is a pig grin I mean he is doing good for his age with a nice car and apartment .........Men just don't think.

ebenez.er2o2o you better come n Learn to stop leaving your boxers on for too long, I know you are still small but the earlier you learn the better for you.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Smoothness Of Your Body Again, Stretch Mark Eliminator Is Here / Coronavirus Robots Now In Belgian Hospitals / How To Use Raw Garlic To Lose Weight And Burn Belly Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.