Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . (392 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Governor Obaseki Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Remains In Self-Isolation / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by PetersKID(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
The Manager of Prodest Hotel is among the new cases of
COVID-19 in Rivers state.
Rivers State has recorded 27 new positive coronavirus cases.

The Manager of Prodest Hotel, Eleme is among the new positive cases.
This latest development validates the State Government's proactive approach towards the fight against COVID-19.

Recall that Prodest Hotel was demolished two weeks ago because the owners violated Executive Order 7 which banned the operation of hotels.

The COVID-19 Taskforce members from the Local Government who went to enforce the Executive Order were brutalized and dehumanised leading to the death of one of them.
Paulinus Nsirim
Commissioner for Information and Communications
May 24,2020

PRESS RELEASE BY THE OWNER OF THE HOTEL

THE LIFE OF MY HOTEL MANAGER IS NOW IN DANGER; AN SOS

I have it on good authority based on intelligent report reaching me today - 24th May 2020 that the manager of Prodest Hotel in Eleme, Dr. Bariledum Job Azoroh, who is a now a deliberate and sinister convict of the Rivers State Government and also a prisoner of the Rivers State Government has been framed up by an unorthodox hired medical officers recruited by Governor Wike with a report that he has tested positive to COVID-19 whilst in detention with the Rivers State Government.

The illegal detention facility is in Stadium, Elekahia, Port Harcourt and the Federal Government has since kicked against all forms of illegal detention in Rivers State. The Administration of Governor Wike has no regard for rule of law and feelings for the poor masses.

You will further recall that the manager was held by the Administration of Governor Wike and kept in this gangster Stadium facility and surreptitiously tried and convicted last week with a fine of N50,000 and to be isolated for 14 days. This is the worst abuse to citizens human rights under the Quarantine Act.

The Rivers State Government and Governor of Rivers State must be held liable for infecting my manager who is in their custody for over 15 days with COVID-19. He was a very healthy person before his arrest. It is therefore medically impossible that the infection occurred before his detention.

It is a known fact that I and the Rivers State Government are at daggers drawn over demolition of my hotel. It is a beastial act for the same Government to convict my manager and now infect him with the novel Corona virus. It is also known that the object of the Governor is to kill my manager and his lawyer by conducting some unorthodox medical tracing to the lawyer.
The manager is currently under pressure to take some unorthodox drugs that are non-compliant to the NCDC prescription and treatment procedures.

Furthermore, the drugs have been prepared locally and it is a poison such that if used will kill the manager of Prodest hotel within 24 hours.
The whole world should be aware that Governor Wike wants kill the manager to convince the public that infected persons were in the hotel all in attempt to justify his illegal demolition of the hotel on the 10th of May 2020. The society should therefore be concerned just as I am worried.

This is an SOS call. The President of Nigeria should step in now to stop the murderous rage of the Governor of Rivers State. He should submit Dr. Bariledum Job Azoroh to NCDC in Abuja and stop all further acts in this matter. All concerned are by this advised to go into hiding until the President steps in . This situation requires the full implementation of a state of emergency in Rivers State.

Signed
Mr. Needam, Promise Gogorobari
Owner, Prodest Hotel
Dated 24th May 2020

SOURCE https://www.naijaverify.com.ng/2020/05/demolished-hotel-manager-of-prodest.html?m=1

Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by BranddesignerH: 8:30am On May 25, 2020
I rather choose to remain silence that spill garbage. Because this one big pass me
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Nobody: 8:31am On May 25, 2020
Watching this drama unfold in 3D.
This Wike sef.
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33am On May 25, 2020
I am not in support of killing anyone all in the name of Covid-19

But there's a question begging for an answer

Was the hotel operating during this corona pandemic or not
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Davash222(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2020
This situation requires the full implementation of a state of emergency in Rivers State.

Foolish hotel owner!
They should implement state of emergency cos your 2by2 chalet was demolished?
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by BigTableShaker(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2020
Wike should just kill the man.
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Yooruba1914: 8:39am On May 25, 2020
What kind of FAKE NEWS IS THIS? whats with this people and emotional blackmail. We dont care, open up this country, we are tired of this lockdown
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
This situation requires the full implementation of a state of emergency in Rivers State.
Like it did in Sokoto where bandits are appointing themselves as judges
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by nnenna311: 8:41am On May 25, 2020
Lol� same manager that had been in detention, was taken and convicted in court from there and it's almost two weeks now if not more! Does it mean he tested positive there or where? SMH �
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Davash222(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Like it did in Sokoto where bandits are appointing themselves as judges
Na foolishness dey worry that man.
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by AgroTrade: 8:45am On May 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I am not in support of killing anyone all in the name of Covid-19

But there's a question begging for an answer

Was the hotel operating during this corona pandemic or not

This question has been answered over and over again.
Do your research
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by GuestLog: 8:46am On May 25, 2020
Chinkpam!
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

Na foolishness dey worry that man.
Which man are you referring to

Many of us are not buying into this propaganda

Ever since Wike declared Rivers as a Christian State, we know those who practised sharia but vehemently condemned Wike's stand

I for one expected them to make Rivers ungovernable for Wike. It's their usual way

They have the money, power, influence and anybody who subject his/herself can easily be used and destroyed by their grand conspiracy

While their families travel abroad to relax

We need to be wise!!!
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2020
AgroTrade:

This question has been answered over and over again.
Do your research
This one you used to type all this ones, you would have answered yes\no!!!

You seems to be familiar with the area, so is it a yes or a no

Before I can now reply
Re: Demolished Hotel! Manager Of Prodest Hotel Test Positive To Coronavirus . by thesicilian: 8:55am On May 25, 2020
So what sick point are they trying to prove? That Wike was right in demolishing a hotel because of breech of lockdown?

(1) (Reply)

How Bad And Inefficient Osinbajo Has Become Over The Years. / No Local Government Is Ceded To Cameroun: Dahiru Bobbo / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (full Speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.