Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing (26270 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria Has No Reason To Import Food, Raw Materials / PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms / World Food Day: Sanwo-Olu Says Farmers Should Not Relent In Food Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by Successrole(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2020
whaaaaaaat da heeeeeeck

After all there was a country,

Am off to jalingo for a nice photo short

Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by GamalNasser: 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Please TELL US WHO YOUR FATHER IS?

If BUHARI HAS FAILED show us your FATHER!!!

I am waiting to see your SUCCESSFUL FATHER!!!

Instead of sitting around criticising Buhari please GO TO THE FARM, before the Chinese come and take over your land. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo!!!

My father is a retired military officer and excellent administrator and I am a very successful entrepreneur and the future if Africa ..Who are U ?
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by hope4nigeria(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2020
NettyNelly:
Hmm.. is like farming is the new crude oil ohh.
But really, farming is very lucrative. Beautiful day ahead of you.
Do you need a logo, check my signature
so that when Farmers are lure to farm, this useless man will send Fulani herdsmen to kill them and pretend nothing happen.
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by NettyNelly(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2020
hope4nigeria:
so that when Farmers are lure to farm, this useless man will send Fulani herdsmen to kill them and pretend nothing happen.
Lol, all I can say is there hope 4 Nigeria just like your moniker says
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by tonididdy(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
as usual looking for more blood to shed.

return to which farm.... anofia president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by Slurity(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2020
BigTableShaker:
fucking coww.
If you are ashamed of others knowing about your failures, the best way is to fight your failures & not the people, your success will change people’s opinion but only the efforts will convert failures into success.
You can make your point without call the leader of your country that is old enough to be your father a cow.
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

My father is a retired military officer and excellent administrator and I am a very successful entrepreneur and the future if Africa ..Who are U ?

Good! Give us his name and let us judge him and his "success". We want to check what he administered "excellently", what he implemented, his outcomes and legacies.

I don't consider any "buying and selling trader" a successful entrepreneur. And neither a government contractor or importer- these are mere middlemen profiting from our brainlessly stupid and destructive economic structure (i.e. Zero production of anything not even food for our people to eat).
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
JosEast:
Farming without input and modern farm tools? you are joking!

Keep wallowing in hunger!

Where is the money for modern farm tools?
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 9:46pm On May 25, 2020
festacman:
Let's press on with local food sufficiency drive. We did it with RICE. Let's take the anchor borrowers' program further and expand the scope.

Nigeria also has the capacity to become self sufficient in poultry production, which itself has mass employment potentials: egg production, hatchery for chicks, broiler production, plastic pourtly farm equipment, feed production, veterinary products, etc.

Government also needs to develop a policy to encourage local FABRICATION of machines for food processing and making fruit concentrates because the quantity of orange and mangoes that go to waste annually is heart-breaking.

Thank you sir!

I hope the idiots on NL will tap into your thinking and the way forward!

JoeEast GamalNasser BigTableShaker tonididdy
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 9:54pm On May 25, 2020
joefelin2345:
You are a complete Buffon n beast if no gender for this comment. Can you farm on a empty stomach? Do you know the hardship of farming in Nigeria? I have been there and I know what it takes to be one.

But you have the energy to ffck, abi?

Do you know the number of children born in this country every year? Just do a count of the number of pregnant women in your area! Foolish African men.,.. you can't farm to produce food for your people but you can fcck women?
The world is planning to make you starve to death so that useful serious Chinese and White men can take your LAND!

Awon bastardz
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by One4me: 10:45pm On May 25, 2020
Buhari: He called on farmers to double their efforts in producing more food for the country by taking advantage of the rainy season.

“I hope the rainy season would be bountiful so that we get a lot of food.

“I wish the farmers will go to farms and save lives so that we can produce what we need in sufficient quantity so that we don’t have to import food.

“In any case, we don’t have any money to import food. So we must produce what we are going to eat,” he added.

Mr. President, why dont you curb your terrorists, Fulani herdsmen and their Cows, who feed their Cows with the Farm produce and sweat of others while killing the farmers?
Since late 2015 when you unleashed your foreign/imported terrorists Fulani herdsmen from Futa jalon in Guinea on Nigerian Farmers, especially in the Middle belt and Southern Nigeria, many farmers have been murdered on their farm and those that escaped have refused to go back to the farm.

Stop being a hypocrite, tell your minders rulling by proxy to order security Chief to repel these Fulani terrorists Herdsmen, then there will be farmers in the field and there will be abundant harvest.
Worst and most Evil President in Nigeria's history.
Old, evil Abacha 2.0
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by kunletexs: 11:04pm On May 25, 2020
oga buhari, you didnt have money to import but you have money to allow your useless senators to buy exotic new tire rubber toyota camry 2020 about 300 of them each costing N38000000.

you put late kyari for isolation for over N300million

yet to get money to import food you claim you didnt have and yet we are not hearing anything anymore about the over 200 million people donated for covid-19.

you claim you are fighting corruption but yet your corruption is nothing compared to the corruption of abacha the way we dey see am o

oga buhari, can you point out 5 positive promises you fulfilled in your near 5 years of been in the saddle? NOTHING from my end,
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by Ken4agent(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2020
Time to hit the Bush grin
Check my sigi
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by truthstands01: 12:11am On May 26, 2020
You are a disgrace. Where are all the billions you claim to have recovered from your fake fight against corruption. Where are all the billions of dollars you collected as loan. Where are all the millions of Abacha loot repatriated.
Your kinsmen Fulani herdsmen, have they stopped slaughtering innocent citizens and raping women in their farms or have their cows stopped destroying people's farms.
You'll reap in million folds every single seed you have sown in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by 9ty4our: 4:32am On May 26, 2020
Ok, now killer herdsmen militia get ready.. Your pay masters are sending them to you..
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 4:33am On May 26, 2020
truthstands01:
You are a disgrace. Where are all the billions you claim to have recovered from your fake fight against corruption. Where are all the billions of dollars you collected as loan. Where are all the millions of Abacha loot repatriated.
Your kinsmen Fulani herdsmen, have they stopped slaughtering innocent citizens and raping women in their farms or have their cows stopped destroying people's farms.
You'll reap in million folds every single seed you have sown in Nigeria.

Another empty head! Always quick to criticise based on ignorance and half baked knowledge. Learn more about government finance, the income and expenditure of the country, government finance and expenditure - capital and recurrent, etc etc. Then you will know the answer to the above questions.

Na to fcck you only sabi. Useless citizens. Don't worry, siddon there Buhari will bring food to your house soon.
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 4:40am On May 26, 2020
kunletexs:
oga buhari, you didnt have money to import but you have money to allow your useless senators to buy exotic new tire rubber toyota camry 2020 about 300 of them each costing N38000000.

you put late kyari for isolation for over N300million

yet to get money to import food you claim you didnt have and yet we are not hearing anything anymore about the over 200 million people donated for covid-19.

you claim you are fighting corruption but yet your corruption is nothing compared to the corruption of abacha the way we dey see am o

oga buhari, can you point out 5 positive promises you fulfilled in your near 5 years of been in the saddle? NOTHING from my end,

Before you idiots criticise government why can't you equip yourself with knowledge first. You will just open your yeye mouth and betray your empty skulls!

Oga go and sit down. Before you come back to attack me, go and acquaint yourself with the Federal Government financing and budgeting.

Hahahaha, so Buhari should go and stop the senators from buying/sharing new vehicles? Ha ba! How? Send in the army or police abi?
Do you know what the constitution is? Go and start from there - ignoramus!
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by kunletexs: 10:23am On May 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Before you idiots criticise government why can't you equip yourself with knowledge first. You will just open your yeye mouth and betray your empty skulls!

Oga go and sit down. Before you come back to attack me, go and acquaint yourself with the Federal Government financing and budgeting.

Hahahaha, so Buhari should go and stop the senators from buying/sharing new vehicles? Ha ba! How? Send in the army or police abi?
Do you know what the constitution is? Go and start from there - ignoramus!

You are very stupid and your lack of decorum shows that you are the daft one.

So your tiny brain cannot comprehend that the three tiers of government work to complement each other?

So as the FG, you are saying he cannot even come out and address the senators stupid spending, many of the foolish loan he is clamouring for, do your dull brain not comprehend that senators have the power to not approve and give alternative ways of doing it?

See the country we are modelling our government pattern with; USA. Obama countless times have publicly come out to bear his mind against the senators and they too have come out to do same.

Same goes to the trump administration too, they are to compliment yet they are to check and balance each other.

Where is the so called balance and check mechanism in Nigerian government?

They are all idiots with clueless brains just like you. Fool
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by mountmoriah(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717

Thanks
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 11:04am On May 26, 2020
kunletexs:

You are very stupid and your lack of decorum shows that you are the daft one.

So your tiny brain cannot comprehend that the three tiers of government work to complement each other?

So as the FG you are saying he cannot even come out and address the senators stupid spending, many of the foolish loan he is clamouring for, do your dull brain not comprehend that senators have the power to not approve and give alternative ways of doing it?

See the country we are modelling our government pattern with; USA. Obama countless times have publicly come out to bear his mind against the senators and they too have come out to do same.

Same goes to the trump administration too, they are to compliment yet they are to check and balance each other.

They are all idiots with clueless brains just like you. Fool

Buhari is the FG
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 11:05am On May 26, 2020
kunletexs:

[s]You are very stupid and your lack of decorum shows that you are the daft one.

So your tiny brain cannot comprehend that the three tiers of government work to complement each other?[/s]

So as the FG, [s]you are saying he cannot even come out and address the senators stupid spending, many of the foolish loan he is clamouring for, do your dull brain not comprehend that senators have the power to not approve and give alternative ways of doing it?

They are all idiots with clueless brains just like you. Fool[/s]

Buhari is the FG
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by kunletexs: 11:14am On May 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Buhari is the FG

Jamb question. Daft brain
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by ipunblock7: 12:01pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by jidoex66(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
NettyNelly:
Hmm.. is like farming is the new crude oil ohh.
But really, farming is very lucrative. Beautiful day ahead of you.
Do you need a logo, check my signature

I need a logo. Yea
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by NettyNelly(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
jidoex66:

I need a logo. Yea
Contact me, click on the link in my signature, you will find my WhatsApp contact
Re: Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing by AlhajaChinyere: 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bros, we are waiting to hear from you!!!!

Has your old man got something to hide? Was he part of the criminal thieving vagabonds who destroyed our country and our collective destiny?

Has he got unexplained wealth (stolen if you ask me)?

It's give us his name .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.