Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

"I Do Not Have Right To Cynthia Morgan's Name, She Is Free - Jude Okoye Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Do Not Have Right To Cynthia Morgan's Name, She Is Free - Jude Okoye Responds (175 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Do Not Have Right To Cynthia Morgan's Name, She Is Free - Jude Okoye Responds by ollyjoseph: 9:33am On May 25, 2020
The CEO of Square Records, Jude Okoye has responded to the many allegations levelled against him by former signee to his record label, Northside Inc. The music executive revealed that he has spent over N40M in investment on Cynthia Morgan including buying her an expensive land and giving her a range rover, but the singer is still not satisfied. Jude Okoye further revealed that he had no contract in place with Cynthia Morgan since their original contract expired in 2017 and she has been free to do whatever she likes since then, contrary to what Cynthia Morgan has been telling other people on social media.
Jude Okoye is adamant that Cynthia Morgan is ashamed of her failure in the musical industry and is desperately looking for someone to pin it on -  watch the complete interview on instagram below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4490Ouebg

(1) (Reply)

See How Young Prophet Delivers A Mental Problem Person / Little Prophet Heals A Mental Problem Man. / Cynthia Morgan Narrates Bitter Experience With Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.