Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? (553 Views)

Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Akeredolu Condemns Murder Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Orders Investigation / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by Vidsolution79: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
I've checked online to get how one can obtain the membership form or register to become a member Afenifere but I found nothing......

Please anybody with the idea or info on how to become AFENIFERE member should help me.....
Thanks !!
Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by Vidsolution79: 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Help a broda!!!
Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by Philistine(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
Vidsolution79:
Help a broda!!!
So you want to become a backstabber?

1 Like

Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by tatatar: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
Kiss the foot of the Sultan of Sokoto and gbam! You're a member smiley
Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by tutudesz: 11:16am On May 25, 2020
Vidsolution79:
I've checked online to get how one can obtain the membership form or register to become a member Afenifere but I found nothing......

Please anybody with the idea or info on how to become AFENIFERE member should help me.....
Thanks !!
Afenifere members are selected group of high society individuals from the south west. Membership is not opened to the public, just like other regional groups.

1 Like

Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by Vidsolution79: 12:13pm On May 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Afenifere members are selected group of high society individuals from the south west. Membership is not opened to the public, just like other regional groups.
OK...thanks boss
I will to be a member someday
Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by Lipscomb(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2020
What's your purpose of join. How old are you. What's your contribution to development of Yorubaland.
Re: Please...how Can One Become A Member Of Afenifere? by boyjo: 12:27pm On May 25, 2020
Vidsolution79:

Thanks !!
Why does this feel suspicious?grin

(1) (Reply)

EYITAYO JEGEDE PICKS NOMINATION FORMS: JOURNEY TO ALAGBAKA HAS JUST BEGUN: ONDO / 21 Interesting Facts You Did Not Know About Sani Abacha / Ondo 2020: Jegede Picks PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.