Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Are Guys The Only One Searching? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Guys The Only One Searching? (848 Views)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? / Are Guys The Only One Searching? / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys The Only One Searching? by cammax7(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2006
I've noticed that only the guys are forthcoming with their intentions and ideal match for a partner. But my question is are the ladies too not looking or are they just being shy about it?
Re: Are Guys The Only One Searching? by Okwy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
girls are also searching but as u know it looks improper for a girl to make her intentions known.Looking at it the way it is done,a guy is supposed to make the intentions known but it's the role of the girls to catch guys attention by either making themselves beautiful or putting on smiles with a white set of teeth(if at all they have it) grin
Re: Are Guys The Only One Searching? by k9(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2006
Well lemme lend my voice here.. Okwy, that's where you (and a lot of other females.) get ot wrong.. There's nothing "unimproper" about a gurl making he intentions known to a guy... i would even dare say it's in her interest to do so, cos otherwise chances are that she could loose out on an otherwise good thing, just becos of some unwritten rule.. Times are chaging girlfriend.. in just about every aspect of life, females should join the wagon and change in this respect...

Just my 5 kobo anyways.. smiley
Re: Are Guys The Only One Searching? by bowolabi(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2006
No, the ladies dont search, as the saying goes, he who finds a wife... the guys will have to search to find, while the ladies wait to be found.
Re: Are Guys The Only One Searching? by Amobi1(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2006
You make sense though especially for African guys. If a girl walk up and talk to them they thing she's something else. But, I think i need a nigeria experience too, b/c, My last 3 ex-girlfriends were Brazilian, Idian (i still miss her), and iranian.

Re: Are Guys The Only One Searching? by eveseh(f): 6:12pm On May 07, 2006
maybe
Re: Are Guys The Only One Searching? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2006
well some girls just dont want to be conidered as being desperate.

(1) (Reply)

Male Friend Needed / Need Bini Or Chinese Wife 2 Replace My 2nd Wife / ---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.