Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,383 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

“your Cry Touches My Innermost Feelings” – Actor Van Vicker Celebrates Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “your Cry Touches My Innermost Feelings” – Actor Van Vicker Celebrates Daughter (512 Views)

Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Van Vicker Celebrates His Wife, Adjoa, Birthday With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“your Cry Touches My Innermost Feelings” – Actor Van Vicker Celebrates Daughter by fortainment: 11:27am On May 25, 2020
Ghanaian actor Van Vicker has posted a heartfelt message on social media to celebrate his second daughter, Ji-an, who turned 14 today, May 25th.

He posted adorable photos with the teenager and wrote sweet words to her. According to him, he has only four soft spots in his heart and she takes up one.

Read as he posted below….

“Generous, modish, caring, ingenious, street smart, beautiful, resolute, respectful, genteel, chivalrous, talented, down to Earth…these are just but a few of what you are built of. You can be mulish at times but you make me a proud father. Today you turn 14. The baby who would cry all day and cry all night, yet extremly sweet. Till today when you cry it touches my innermost feelings. I have ONLY four soft spots in my heart Ji-an, you take up one. You are multitalented, the World is at your beck and call, take it by storm and make an impact on people’s lives. Happy birthday my ONLY second daughter, lol. I love you my Chichi, my Chocho. Daddy. ”

The 42-year-old is married to Adjoa and they currently have five children, one daughter and son from their marriage and two daughters, and a son from Van Vicker’s previous marriage.

Source - https://fortainment.com/your-cry-touches-my-innermost-feelings-actor-van-vicker-celebrates-daughter-as-she-turns-14/

(1) (Reply)

Suspect Linked To Rape And Murder Of Uwa Has Been Arrested [VIDEO] / They Know We Can't Do Anything''- Paul And Jude Okoye React To N27bn Budgeted / Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade Shares Beautiful Family Photo With His Wife And....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.