Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... (1508 Views)

Very Neat Hyndai Elantra Is Available / See What Toyota Built For Nigerian Ladies - Passo Moda Charm JDM Special / Buy & Ship New Parts For All Make Of Vehicles From The USA|Nationwide Delivery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by dru23(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2020
@EDGEof2MORO.......Mr. Know it all ... My elantra is built for the USA market ... so it is in miles ,not kilometers.. Do you due diligence next time ..

Meaning I do change my oil with Mobil 1 extended performance every 10k miles not 7k kilometers thinking the car was in kilometers...... Smh .....get your facts right

Second picture ... This is the second elantra I have on my fleet.. It is in miles again .....

Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by EDGEof2MORO: 1:07pm On May 25, 2020
Seen it.
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by chillex8(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2020
dru23:
@EDGEof2MORO.......Mr. Know it all ... My elantra is built for the USA market ... so it is in miles ,not kilometers.. Do you due diligence next time ..

Meaning I do change my oil with Mobil 1 extended performance every 10k miles not 7k kilometers thinking the car was in kilometers...... Smh .....get your facts right

Second picture ... This is the second elantra I have on my fleet.. It is in miles again .....
Guy how you dey cope ?
Uber don cast.

Which way now
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by dru23(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2020
chillex8:

Guy how you dey cope ?
Uber don cast.

Which way now

Na everywhere bro business don cast... even Yankee self things are slow .. We just try to weather the storm.. And funny enough engine oil sales as has gone up more than before, which is very surprising to me .. Unfortunately I sold out all my stocks...
Once this pandemic is under control, things will get back up .. And hopefully people will learn from it ......
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by chillex8(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2020
dru23:

Na everywhere bro business don cast... even Yankee self things are slow .. We just try to weather the storm.. And funny enough engine oil sales as has gone up more than before, which is very surprising to me .. Unfortunately I sold out all my stocks...
Once this pandemic is under control, things will get back up .. And hopefully people will learn from it ......
Talking about engine oil. Do you have 5w20?
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by dru23(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
chillex8:

Talking about engine oil. Do you have 5w20?

Sorry bro all gone.. We planing on getting new shipment in August... Castrol 5w20 will be on the list ... we thank you for your past and present patronage....
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by double3(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2020
dru23:

Sorry bro all gone.. We planing on getting new shipment in August... Castrol 5w20 will be on the list ... we thank you for your past and present patronage....
Greetings dru, any difference bewteen the USA Castrol and Nigeria castrol of same grade.
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by dru23(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2020
double3:

Greetings dru, any difference bewteen the USA Castrol and Nigeria castrol of same grade.

Greetings bro.. Sorry for the late response o.. The Nigerian Castrol is made in Nigeria o and it's called magnatec .. While the USA is called magnatec Gtx.. Personally I will go with the USA brand. Better quality and obviously made in the USA .. So you rest assured that quality control is followed... The USA Castrol has better varies weight of oil to choose from. Example 0w20, 5w20, 10w30 these are all Castrol magnatec gtx .. Made in the USA ...

Nigerian made castrol has few weight grade even the Nigerian 5w30 is hard to come by ....

PS.. Let me ask you funny question.. Can you tell the difference between the Nigerian digestive biscuits and the Uk brand.. You know that the UK brand digestive biscuit gave a lincense for it in Nigeria.. I tasted the UK brand and the Nigerian brand.. The UK brand is way better than the Nigerian brand.. Keep in mind it is the same brand of biscuits, but made in two different country. .. I hope you getting my point
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by dru23(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2020
double3:

Would you buy a Benz of the same grade in the USA or the one made in Germany? Money is not an issue here
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by double3(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2020
dru23:

Greetings bro.. Sorry for the late response o.. The Nigerian Castrol is made in Nigeria o and it's called magnatec .. While the USA is called magnatec Gtx.. Personally I will go with the USA brand. Better quality and obviously made in the USA .. So you rest assured that quality control is followed... The USA Castrol has better varies weight of oil to choose from. Example 0w20, 5w20, 10w30 these are all Castrol magnatec gtx .. Made in the USA ...

Nigerian made castrol has few weight grade even the Nigerian 5w30 is hard to come by ....

PS.. Let me ask you funny question.. Can you tell the difference between the Nigerian digestive biscuits and the Uk brand.. You know that the UK brand digestive biscuit gave a lincense for it in Nigeria.. I tasted the UK brand and the Nigerian brand.. The UK brand is way better than the Nigerian brand.. Keep in mind it is the same brand of biscuits, but made in two different country. .. I hope you getting my point
Well understood, thanks for the clarification.
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
dru23:

Would you buy a Benz of the same grade in the USA or the one made in Germany? Money is not an issue here

Bro, do you have any of your Honda civic for rental?
I'm about selling my Ford Mondeo and I need something to put me in good stead till i can get a new car.
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by dru23(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, do you have any of your Honda civic for rental?
I'm about selling my Ford Mondeo and I need something to put me in good stead till i can get a new car.

Sorry for late response... I don't have any car available for rental now ....business is slow for now ,and am hoping things will pick up soon so that I will bring in more civics... let's keep our fingers cross and hope things improve o....
Re: My Elantra Is Built For The USA ...... by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
dru23:

Sorry for late response... I don't have any car available for rental now ....business is slow for now ,and am hoping things will pick up soon so that I will bring in more civics... let's keep our fingers cross and hope things improve o....

Alright bro. I'll be on the look out .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse (naija Used) / Lexus Es350 2014 5.9m / Tokunbo OPEL ZAFIRA 2004 1,6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.