Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

“if You Are Pained That I’m Singing And Winning, Go Sing Yours” – Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Are Pained That I’m Singing And Winning, Go Sing Yours” – Yemi Alade (267 Views)

“I Go Sing And Collect Bread, Pain u Go Sing Your Owns" Timi Dakolo Blasts Troll / "If U Are Pained That I’m Singing & Winning, Go Sing Urs, Frog Face"- Yemi Alade / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if You Are Pained That I’m Singing And Winning, Go Sing Yours” – Yemi Alade by fortainment: 11:59am On May 25, 2020
Conversations brew when MI asked Naeto C which female artiste in Nigeria can match up Tiwa Savage in a contest.

Nigerians on Twitter then started comparing, some said Yemi Alade can match, while some criticized her music saying she can’t. Yemi has now reacted saying she is minding her business and working to feed her family.

“If eh dey pain you, say I dey sing and I dey win, go do your own. Nobody hold your mouth. ☕Frog face

Drinking my☕ and minding my business. I am here to work and feed my family, anything extra is a blessing from God.” she tweeted.

Source - https://fortainment.com/if-you-are-pained-that-im-singing-and-winning-go-sing-yours-yemi-alade-replies-critics/
Re: “if You Are Pained That I’m Singing And Winning, Go Sing Yours” – Yemi Alade by thesicilian: 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
It is not every little social media argument that you should respond to as a celebrity.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Flat Tummy And Abs In 2 Weeks EASY / White Cops And Civilians Wash The Feets Of Black Protesters Begging For Forgiven / Wwe Superstars Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.