Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why The Supremacy Fight? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Supremacy Fight? (303 Views)

White Supremacy Hand Work, Wake Up Africa / The Kingdom Of Darkness Is Real As Sodomy Is Worst Than White Supremacy / The Supremacy Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Supremacy Fight? by Abbeylanre15(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2020
I have witnessed a few chaos caused by religious beliefs argument. Just last Friday, I was passing by and saw few people gathered in my area. One of my neighbors brought it to my knowledge that; a fight ensued between two tenants ( A Christain & A Muslim)of a nearby house.Why? Because d Christain believes his religion is the best,while d Muslim thinks otherwise. In the course of arguing,a fight ensued.

Do we really need this supremacy fight?
Is Religion the only criteria to make Heaven?
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by imiski(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2020
Thats what religion does: it makes you stupid. The reason you are a christian is because:
1)You were born in the south
2) Your parents are christians
The same for muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
wouldnt expect any less from religious people quick to hate other people, while pretending to follow a religion of PEACE.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:28pm On May 25, 2020
IF MEN STOP TALKING, FIGHTING, AND LIVING FOR THEIR GODS, THE GODS STOP EXISTING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
I have witnessed a few chaos caused by religious beliefs argument. Just last Friday, I was passing by and saw few people gathered in my area. One of my neighbors brought it to my knowledge that; a fight ensued between two tenants ( A Christain & A Muslim)of a nearby house.Why? Because d Christain believes his religion is the best,while d Muslim thinks otherwise. In the course of arguing,a fight ensued.

Christianity and Islam want to be the only religion in the world, of course they'll fight over it.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22pm On May 25, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Religion is a Big Lie created for the experience you have witnessed! And Satan is just laughing at foolish men.

All the True Instructions on the way of Life is to follow and do that, which if done to you would please you and would not cause you to complain about any wrong doing.

Simple. Not Religion but Instruction, if you want.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Religion is a Big Lie created for the experience you have witnessed! And Satan is just laughing at foolish men.

All the True Instructions on the way of Life is to follow and do that, which if done to you would please you and would not cause you to complain about any wrong doing.

Simple. Not Religion but Instruction, if you want.

I prefer to be Godly than to be religious tho.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On May 25, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
I have witnessed a few chaos caused by religious beliefs argument. Just last Friday, I was passing by and saw few people gathered in my area. One of my neighbors brought it to my knowledge that; a fight ensued between two tenants ( A Christain & A Muslim)of a nearby house. Why? Because d Christain believes his religion is the best,while d Muslim thinks otherwise. In the course of arguing,a fight ensued.
You might want to tell them to grow up or pack out!
Abbeylanre15:
Nope! What you see is not just the ignorance and arrogance of men who are themselves still blind to the truth.
Abbeylanre15:
Religion has nothing to do with Heaven! An Ego cannot get into heaven. As far as believing in Jesus, Religion is what kept the pharisees, and the people of Jesus' time from understanding what He had offered them.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2020
LordReed:

Christianity and Islam want to be the only religion in the world, of course they'll fight over it.

No need to fight, everyone should hold on to whatever they believe in without condemning the other
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

No need to fight, everyone should hold on to whatever they believe in without condemning the other

Not when you seek dominance. They both want to dominate, no way one of them will give way to the other. The only resolution that will not lead to war is for their teachings to change.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by Greatzeus(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2020
They both fake,they not practicing what their holy book says. You would be surprised to know the so called Christian has nothing Christlike about him and the Muslim might not even be a dedicated one.
I know of Christianity especially,you can't be a Christian and be fighting for your religion,fist fighting on the street or through any violence ways.
Re: Why The Supremacy Fight? by CodeTemplar: 5:56pm On May 25, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Ask very well and know who attacked who?

(1) (Reply)

Revelations About America's Election And Donald Trump Fate / Are You A Christian? / Woman Labelled “Virgin Mary” After Getting Pregnant Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.