Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Diary Of A Two Broiler Chicken Farmers In My Neighborhood - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Diary Of A Two Broiler Chicken Farmers In My Neighborhood (448 Views)

The Use Of PKC And Oil To Fatten Broiler Chicken / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Two Broiler Chicken Farmers In My Neighborhood by bnet1010(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2020
Diary of a Two Broiler Chicken Farmers in My Neighborhood
For every broiler chicken that looks attractive, healthy, and beautiful underneath it, is serious hard work, sacrifice in both human resources, and financial input.

Most of my friends and some of my family members are usually excited each time they come to visit my farm.

They are usually fascinated by the size and how my broiler chicken look. Looking well-fed, healthy, neat, and beautiful.

And almost immediately they decide on starting a poultry farm or keeping some birds at home, without fully understanding the nitty-gritty of how it works or how things are done.
for further reading:
https://bnethub.com/broiler-chicken-2/

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fish Pond / This Should Be A Shark Caught In Rivers State. Or What Do I Call It? / Saudi Arabia Drastically Reduces Poultry Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.